Collapse

FS: HP Photosmart M525

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: HP Photosmart M525

Up for grabs is a brand new, still sealed in the packaging, HP Photosmart M525 6.0 MP, 3X Optical Zoom Camera. I just won this from work and already have a camera. It has 16 MB internal memory and uses SD cards for expansion.

$150 OBO takes this nice shiny camera home. I might consider trades for a nice set of iron heads + my cash.

visit
    CES 2006: HP has today announced the Photosmart M525 Digital Camera, the latest 6 megapixel offering the latest generation of HP Real Life technologies including a new feature called HP Design Gallery, which enables the user to add artistic effects and borders right in the camera and In-camera red-eye removal to remove red-eye while images are still in the camera.

for more detailed specs.

PM me with any offers.

Re: FS: HP Photosmart M525

BUMP! One and ONLY price drop. How about $100 for a brand new camera. Help donate to the "Get Christopher new Irons Fund". If this camera wasn't sealed up so nice and tight and all shiny and brand new I'd film an infomercial for my 'fund' on it's nice video capabilities .

Comment

Pending...speak now or forever hold your peace. I'd like to sell this to someone off this forum rather than some random off craiglist's. Send me a PM if interested.

Comment

SOLD!!!!! Lock it up please.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X