/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

I don't think it's neccessary, you're fired!

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think it's neccessary, you're fired!

wow...Elizabeth (highlight black block to see who's fired) is fired w/o the board room haha trump says "i don't wanna waste a lot of time .... that was a no brainer, it's done" ahhaah woah...

Originally posted by Mok
    wow...Elizabeth (highlight black block to see who's fired) is fired w/o the board room haha trump says "i don't wanna waste a lot of time .... that was a no brainer, it's done" ahhaah woah...
    I think a few of her team mates were quite surprise that she didn't even get to pick the two ppl she would be bringing to the boardroom, but after looking at Trump's face right before he said it, I could tell he was going to fire her on the spot!

In all honesty tho, I thought both commercials the teams made sucked big time. Even I thought I could have done a better job than that! Kudos to Andy tho for sticking to his guns even tho more than half the team wanted to sell sex! Leaders sometimes have to go against the grain and go with their gut instinct!
    Feherty: " 270 to carry the water, you might want to lay up SnowFlake "

Comment

DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS EPISODE

Originally posted by Ego Woods
      I think a few of her team mates were quite surprise that she didn't even get to pick the two ppl she would be bringing to the boardroom, but after looking at Trump's face right before he said it, I could tell he was going to fire her on the spot!

In all honesty tho, I thought both commercials the teams made sucked big time. Even I thought I could have done a better job than that! Kudos to Andy tho for sticking to his guns even tho more than half the team wanted to sell sex! Leaders sometimes have to go against the grain and go with their gut instinct!
      I felt bad for Elizabeth, it's true when she said they all ganged up on her, but if she lets them than she should be fired. I think the rest of the team just didn't respect her so their mind was more focused on going against her than on doing a better job. I thought it was a no brainer that their commercial sucked.

As for Andy's commercial, I thought it was pretty good for 2 days. I liked the theme, 'When was the last time...' and they showed themes of NYPD doing things that they would encounter on a more regular basis than terrorist attacks. I also liked how they got real NYPD officers saying their own lines, it lets the viewers know these people are proud of what they do.
      Last edited by Ems; Oct 29, 2004, 06:28 PM. Reason: Black out name

Comment

DOH!! you just ruined it for me!! You wrote down her name when Mok blacked it out so people like me who taped it won't know who got FIRED!!
        "Bessie Braddock: Sir, you are drunk.
        Churchill: And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

it's ok greg, it's pretty early in the season, heh...

in the future, people can use the spoiler tag to keep thing secret! use it by typing [spoiler=red] then end it off with the ending tag.
          you can find out more about the tag HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Ems
            I also liked how they got real NYPD officers saying their own lines, it lets the viewers know these people are proud of what they do.
            Are you sure? Felt pretty scripted to me....
            Feherty: " 270 to carry the water, you might want to lay up SnowFlake "

Comment

Originally posted by Ego Woods
              Are you sure? Felt pretty scripted to me....
              ha, yeah, it was pretty obviously scripted, but what I mean is that they're not actors, they're real NYPD guys/gals who's obviously proud of their profession

Comment

I know this is old news... but hey, i just started posting today. Gotta catch up!

Anyways...

I thought that was sooooooo rude!! HAHA...poor Elizabeth. "I dont' think it's neccessary, you're fired!" haha... couldn't beleive it when he said it. Funny though

I did feel kinda sorry for her though. She knew all along not to take a militarian(<-- is this a real word??) but she couldn't get anyone to listen to her.

Oh well... time to watch the next one. Hope they show mrs. trump. She's hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Mok
                  it's ok greg, it's pretty early in the season, heh...

in the future, people can use the spoiler tag to keep thing secret! use it by typing [spoiler=red] then end it off with the ending tag.
                  you can find out more about the tag HERE
                  hey Mok thanks. That is a nice feature to use.

I missed the Apprentice again last night. Can I borrow it from somebody after they watch it?
                  You may contact me with general questions about the forum.
                  Advertising requests should be emailed to advertise@torontogolfnuts.com.
                  Contact us to organize a TGN golf day/TGN tournament at your golf course, email events@torontogolfnuts.com.
                  Thank you to all our members and sponsors for your continued support. Looking forward to a brand new golf season.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X