This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Introduction Thread!

Hello everyone, welcome to the forum. Please take the time and introduce yourself. Post anything about yourself and let us know how you found this forum!

Hi, would like to welcome everyone to this new forum (or online community)...just want introduce myself and maybe get to know a few of you here...

I'm 23 and this is my first year playing golf, my score is quite high at the moment, but hopefully with practice in the domes during the winter I will improve. Currently I'm a student at UofT and besides golf I enjoy playing volleyball.

Hi my name is Ego Woods, I'm 26 and an alcoholic. *sniff*....I enjoy playing golf, but I suck at it cuz I'm drunk all the time......thank you.......*hail to all the beer girls patrolling in golf carts around the courses*!!!
    Feherty: " 270 to carry the water, you might want to lay up SnowFlake "

Comment

Hi my name is Dan and I love BASKETBALL. I like golf too.

My favourite iron is the 10 iron and my favourite driver is Michael Shumacher.

Comment

hi i'm jaydog. my other interests include tennis and anything with the outdoors. it's only my second year playing and i only wish i started sooner.
        Jaydog

Comment

i did't see this thread when i registered last night, doh!

not my first post, but here's a belated hi-how-are-ya to everyone.

have you done 'meets'? would be a blast to do one next spring if not. what do you think?

Comment

that's a great idea!

it would be nice to put a face to some of the online handles. well....except for ego woods and focker singh. just kidding guys!!
            Jaydog

Comment

Originally posted by malarky

have you done 'meets'? would be a blast to do one next spring if not. what do you think?
              DEFINITELY! ....it's ashame this site wasn't up earlier in the golf season ....but hey, definitely can build new/more contacts during the off-season!

Comment

Originally posted by malarky

definitely see something like a meet happening once the snow thaws! heh

Comment

What's Going On?

What up, everyone? My name's James. I'm from Scarborough. I just registered and wanted to introduce myself to everyone on the site. I've been playing golf for about three years now. I play golf video games, too. I still have a lot to learn about the game. I'm sure I'll learn a lot about it on the site.

Have a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Serreno
                    What up, everyone? My name's James. I'm from Scarborough. I just registered and wanted to introduce myself to everyone on the site. I've been playing golf for about three years now. I play golf video games, too. I still have a lot to learn about the game. I'm sure I'll learn a lot about it on the site.

Have a good one.
                    Welcome to the board Serreno! So how much golf did u take in this season? And is the season even over for you yet?

Comment

On the tee!

Just found this site. I hope it can help me. I'm a bit obsessed with golf. This year during Ontario's active season I played 277 rounds of golf. Does anyone on this site know of another person this hooked? I would like to find out if I set any kind of record.

Comment

Originally posted by Joegolfer
                        Just found this site. I hope it can help me. I'm a bit obsessed with golf. This year during Ontario's active season I played 277 rounds of golf. Does anyone on this site know of another person this hooked? I would like to find out if I set any kind of record.
                        OMIGOSH!!!

THAT'S ALMOST EVERYDAY THIS YEAR!!!.....wow....I think this site needs to bestow a GOLF NUT TROPHY every year to the craziest golf nut.....I think you would've won it hands down for sure!

Comment

Unbelievable!!!! YOU are truly a GOLF NUT!!! CONGRATS to you dude...thats impressive!!
                          "Bessie Braddock: Sir, you are drunk.
                          Churchill: And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober."
                          Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Serreno

Have a good one.
                            welcome aboard Serreno, glad to have you here!

277?

wow...guess golfing is your day job! how did you find the board? welcome to the board also!

Comment

holy mackerel!!! that's crazy. i'm not sure if i'm envious or still awestruck.

welcome to the site.
                              Jaydog

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X