Collapse

Boys Graf Supra G5, 6.5 W

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys Graf Supra G5, 6.5 W

Great set of hockey skates, selling them for my GF's little cousin. These retail for $650 CDN plus taxes brand new, these can be had for $350 CDN w/free shipping in Canada, local pickup most welcome. Skates are in good condition and have lot's of life left in them, pics can be supplied to anyone who is interested. Below is a description of what these skates are about.

Built around the design and fit of the Graf Supra 705, the Supra G5 takes the renowned stability and maneuverability of the 705 to the next level with Graf’s latest Teclite design. The Teclite design utilizes the Carboframe integrated insole, along with the counter and outsole to take you to a new level of skating performance. The carbon fiber insole creates a very responsive and quick turning boot that maximizes energy transfer from the frame of the boot to the blade. Combine that with the Aramid counter and the G5 will amaze you with its high-end performance ability. And we mustn’t forget to mention that the G5 fit deeper than G3 model to accommodate higher insteps and thicker feet AND it’s heat moldable to ensure a perfect fit! Any experienced and competitive hockey players owe it to themselves to play in the Supra G5.
    · Blade: Cobra NT3000 Stainless Steel
    · Outsole: Carboframe integrated outsole
    · Liner: Techlite liner
    · Recommended Use: Advanced Skaters
    · Tongue: Soft plush liner

Re: Boys Graf Supra G5, 6.5 W

Bump, great seller, great guy. I would take em but I cannot skate too good!

Imagaine that a redneck from Timmins who cannot skate or spell.
    WITB:

Stage 2 Tour / Accra CB 55 M4
    Stage 2 Tour 16.5 / Accra Tour Z LS 65 M4
    Adams A12 Tour 3,4 / Accra Dymatch RT S3 M4
    Miura 501 CB / Accra Hybrex M4
    Titleist TVD Wedgeworks
    Scotty Cameron Tour Rat
    Scotty Cameron Knuckelhead
    Ball: Lethal

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

There are no members with birthdays today.

Working...
    X