No announcement yet.
Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone

Just introducing myself. Names Mark, 46yrs, 10 hdcp, live in the Fergus area.

I install hockey boards and glass, netting, indoor soccer boards, etc. I travel quite a bit (US and Can) Always take my sticks with me. Have been playing for about 10 yrs casually, just this year decided scratch golf is within reach. I will get there early next year! Would love to enter into the golf business (driving range, teaching pro, shareholder). Any helpful tips?

Anyway, I'm always interested in a round, love golf and golf people
    Reflog

Re: New Member

Welcome aboard Mark. If you figure out how to get into the golf business, be successfull AND get to play as much as you like all at the same time, let me know. LOL

Comment

Welcome Teeps from a fellow Lefty and relative newcomer!

Good luck on getting down to a scratch level!
      4 Hybrid: Nickent 3DCX Ironwood, UST Proforce V2
      Irons: 5 - PW Snake Eyes 600 XC TT
      Wedges: Wishon PCF Micro Tour 51*, 55*
      and Wishon PCF 59*, Rifle Spinners for all wedges.
      Putter: Macgregor Bobby Grace M6.4K 31"
      All clubs heavily pimped, halerized, and just plain bad azzed by Ian Hale, fitter extrodinaire.

Comment

Welcome Mark. Will you be one of the members who actually golfs?

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mark....we're not all bad people here. Interesting business you're in!

Comment

Originally posted by Grass Roots Tour
            Welcome Mark. Will you be one of the members who actually golfs?
            huh? ouch!
            Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter
              huh? ouch!
              I'm pretty sure that GRT means "Golfs at the casual events that get put together here", which are great fun, btw.
              When I play golf, I always hit the ball really good, but then it always goes someplace really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by tjhayko
                I'm pretty sure that GRT means "Golfs at the casual events that get put together here", which are great fun, btw.
                Yeah, thats what I meant alright.

Y'all need to come out once and again. We don't bite....................unless you ask nice.

Comment

welcom Mark!

you could expand your business by selling hitting nets or nets for driving ranges!
                  PING G2 10°... Callaway Steelhead 3W ... Mizuno Fli-Hi 21° ... Callaway X-14 PS ... Cleveland 588 RTG 53° & 57° ... PING Anser3 ... Maxfli Noodle ... Sun Mountain C-130

Comment

Originally posted by iyell4
                    welcom Mark!

you could expand your business by selling hitting nets or nets for driving ranges!
                    Or get us all a deal on those driving range mats for our houses. Those things at GT are friggin expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Teeps
                      Hello Everyone

Just introducing myself. Names Mark, 46yrs, 10 hdcp, live in the Fergus area.

I install hockey boards and glass, netting, indoor soccer boards, etc. I travel quite a bit (US and Can) Always take my sticks with me. Have been playing for about 10 yrs casually, just this year decided scratch golf is within reach. I will get there early next year! Would love to enter into the golf business (driving range, teaching pro, shareholder). Any helpful tips?

Anyway, I'm always interested in a round, love golf and golf people
                      welcome Mark,

what are some of the more well-known venues you've installed equipment at?

i guess you will get to golf during the winter when you travel down south for work
                      Michael

Comment

Welcome to TGN Mark. I am curious if you installed the boards and glass in the new twin pad arena in my hometown of St Thomas?

Rick

Comment

Tks for responding everyone. I do like to play although i do like to keep costs down as much as possible. (because I like to play so much)

I've installed equipment at a few nhl venues (calgary, vancouver, colorado, long island, atlanta, nashville , philly) St. Thomas I did not install. The company i use to work for probably did Athletica(Crystaplex).
                          Am going to texas early in november for a couple of weeks. YES!
                          Reflog

Comment

I don't suppose I could fit in your carry-on luggage for that trip? I haven't had near enough golf to bare the thought of snow.

Comment

Welcome Mark, it is always good to have new people join here.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X