PDA

View Full Version : Current Weather ( Next 14 Days) GTA

Onin3
Mar 8, 2009, 11:10 AM
Not that I we can depend on this, but yesterday the 14 Day long range had below seasonal temps for the most part through the 22nd of March.
This morning that outlook as changed, aside from a cold dip in the next couple of days, it will now be above average temps!

I do now forsee March as being playable in a couple of weeks.

Perhaps its time to get the equipment out and get ready!

RB

northernpro
Mar 8, 2009, 12:36 PM
..better not look to western Canada..today -20* something and there is
about 4 feet of snow blowing around..maybe its time to make the move
back to southern Ontario..brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!:rolleyes:

Fantasy09
Mar 8, 2009, 02:08 PM
Weather forecast is 98% correct within an hour, 70% within 12 hours, 60% within 24 hours, 50/50 or anyone's guess beyond that.

Onin3
Mar 12, 2009, 09:48 AM
Now heading back towards seasonal for the next two weeks. Yesterdays winds will have helped dry out the fairways, I think.

compugeek
Mar 12, 2009, 09:53 AM
Now heading back towards seasonal for the next two weeks. Yesterdays winds will have helped dry out the fairways, I think.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Good thinkng.

Rickli8148
Mar 12, 2009, 09:59 AM

Any chance we get more snow here in the next two weeks?

Leftygolfer30
Mar 12, 2009, 10:02 AM

There's always a chance.

The two week forecast does look promising though.

Lefty17
Mar 12, 2009, 10:04 AM

From a London prespective we got 2cm this morning...that will be gone shortly. I think we're expected to get a couple more cm's over that time.

We are going to need alot more wind to suck up the water here...luckly my course is a links style were it blows all day long..:D

Onin3
Mar 12, 2009, 12:50 PM
I really don't think so. I think our gratuitous 18 month run of excessive precipitation has taken a turn to more regulatory patterns of weather.

tk1360
Mar 12, 2009, 02:28 PM
jumping slightly ahead of 2 weeks I hope this Canadian open is drier than last year.

P.S. I took the dog out for a walk at Markland Woods last night and things were still quite damp so all that wind may not have had the desired effect. ;)

golfpal
Mar 12, 2009, 02:34 PM
Yeah this morning I checked it out looks really good for next two weeks if their forecast is correct we should be happy.:rolleyes:

sharkhark
Mar 12, 2009, 02:40 PM
I had my pet chimp throw darts at a weather board and then divided his pics by the percentage the stray cat population has grown over winter...and...and...their guess is the same as those weather nitwits. It's a coin toss.
Looks hopeful, but those same guys ruined golf rounds last summer where the website showed two days of sunny bliss and literally outside it was already raining...how can they not at least look at a window to realize it is pouring and their site is showing sun? don't trust them, but i admit its hopeful.

Bellyhungry
Mar 13, 2009, 01:19 PM
I am planning to hit a range tomorrow.

Current weather is -4 and sunny. In the shade, it is f**king cold

Can someone please assure me that it is indeed going to be 7 or 8 degree tomorrow?

Any meteorologitst here?

Section ThirtyOne
Mar 13, 2009, 01:41 PM
I am planning to hit a range tomorrow.

Current weather is -4 and sunny. In the shade, it is f**king cold

Can someone please assure me that it is indeed going to be 7 or 8 degree tomorrow?

Any meteorologitst here?
The forecast for the next 24-48 hours is generally accurate. After that up to about 96 hours is 50-50. Further out than that is a complete crapshoot.

I'm not a Meteorologist, but follow weather as a hobby. My second choice for university schooling was atmospheric science, but I ended up in computer science as that was the flavour of the day.