PDA

View Full Version : TGN’s 2009 Spring Golf Get Together

TorontoGolfNuts.com
Mar 9, 2009, 10:01 PM
Please join us at the Oakville Indoor Golf Centre! Saturday, April 4th!

- Come out and meet fellow golf enthusiasts
- Check out state-of-the-art golf simulators
- Dust off your golf clubs and hit some golf balls
- Free grip for all "drivers"
- Closest to the pin contest
- Longest drive contest
- Contest prizes courtesy of Oakville Indoor Golf Centre
- TGN will also be giving out Door Prizes
- Meet Nick Starchuck, he will be present to give some golf tips. He has offered to set up 2 video cameras for those interested in a brief video of their swings. Nick is a professional golf coach, offers golf clinics and teaches lessons for players of any level.

When: Saturday April 4th
Time: 3-5pm
Address: 461 North Service Road, Units B20 & 21
(Just East of Fourth Line)
Oakville, Ontario L6M 2V5
Phone Number: 905-469-3535
http://www.oigc.ca/public/web/home.aspx

Please RSVP by April 2! Reply to this thread or email webmaster@torontogolfnuts.com

Samick
Mar 10, 2009, 06:07 AM
Anybody thinking of heading down to this?

goshawk
Mar 10, 2009, 06:27 AM
75% sure I'll be there.

Golftime
Mar 10, 2009, 06:32 AM
I'll be there. You have to see Nick in the long drive contest!!

burkie08
Mar 10, 2009, 06:36 AM
Will probably be there.

racmbs
Mar 10, 2009, 06:42 AM
Wish I could, but that's the night the Leafs/Habs rumble at the ACC baby!

Bellyhungry
Mar 10, 2009, 06:51 AM
Anybody thinking of heading down to this?

Depending on the prizes given out ;)

hannah
Mar 10, 2009, 07:33 AM
I would go but I work Saturdays, would of been interesting, Tom.

LowPost42
Mar 10, 2009, 07:41 AM
I'm just slightly too far away to kick it at the sim. Hopefully a summer get together is in the cards for me.

hannah
Mar 10, 2009, 08:08 AM
I'm just slightly too far away to kick it at the sim. Hopefully a summer get together is in the cards for me.

You can always meet me at TimberWolf this summer for a game, I'm always at home for about 10 days with Hannah to see mom and play TimberWolf 3 - 4 times and also drive to Elliot Lake for some golf.:)

nobdyhere
Mar 10, 2009, 08:10 AM
Ya but it's only from 3-5 and the game starts at like 7 .. you have plenty of time to get home.

racmbs
Mar 10, 2009, 09:02 AM
Ya but it's only from 3-5 and the game starts at like 7 .. you have plenty of time to get home.

Nope....swainer and I are heading down early to grab a bite and we have to get our costumes ready. :D

Leftygolfer30
Mar 10, 2009, 09:32 AM
Nope....swainer and I are heading down early to grab a bite and we have to get our costumes ready. :D

Please keep the body paint at home :eek:

golferboy
Mar 10, 2009, 09:40 AM
He's a face painter....

Please keep the body paint at home :eek:

swaaain
Mar 10, 2009, 10:59 AM

Yes and the Habs will be beating on them quite badly as you continually feed me with ACC beers. MMmmmmmmmmmm:rofl:

I need lots of time to eat my steak from Ruth Chris as my gift for taking him to the game.

20 OZ Rib Eye sounds good, med rare please!

goshawk
Mar 10, 2009, 11:02 AM
I need lots of time to eat my steak from Ruth Chris as my gift for taking him to the game.

You won't be getting through the door of RC's with your face paint!!!!!:p

Leftygolfer30
Mar 10, 2009, 11:05 AM
You won't be getting through the door of RC's with your face paint!!!!!:p

The face paint goes on in the alley behind the restaurant.

I'm sure they'll already have their body paint on under their shirts :eek:

hannah
Mar 10, 2009, 11:07 AM
Yes and the Habs will be beating on them quite badly as you continually feed me with ACC beers. MMmmmmmmmmmm:rofl:

Tell him not to be cheap and go to Harbour Sixty so he can buy you a real steak, P/House with some sides of baked potatoe, Shrimp, veggies and a C/salad with a nice bottle of Red.

Never mind that buttered stuff from RC.:D

davepratt
Mar 10, 2009, 11:12 AM

Yup those $11.50 drafts are a great deal;)

racmbs
Mar 10, 2009, 11:30 AM

Me thinks you've been huffing too much of that model airplane paint......you'll be getting a hot dog and a beer, maybe M&M's if yer good.

Tell him not to be cheap and go to Harbour Sixty so he can buy you a real steak, P/House with some sides of baked potatoe, Shrimp, veggies and a C/salad with a nice bottle of Red.

Never mind that buttered stuff from RC.:D

Harbour Sixty is reserved for me and the wifey. :D

goshawk
Mar 10, 2009, 11:32 AM
How the heck did this get so far off topic? :p

imAnewbie
Mar 10, 2009, 11:42 AM
Guys stick to the thread! :rofl: :rofl:

I'll see if I can come here, if its a saturday maybe later in the afternoon :D

sharkhark
Mar 10, 2009, 11:48 AM
man i think racmbs's has ADD....i jumped into the thread as i may be going to this and i am reading about some romantic steak and wine dinner he has with someone?

in keeping with those giving on percentages on whether they attend i am 84.2378% going:p

racmbs
Mar 10, 2009, 11:53 AM
man i think racmbs's has ADD....i jumped into the thread as i may be going to this and i am reading about some romantic steak and wine dinner he has with someone?

in keeping with those giving on percentages on whether they attend i am 84.2378% going:p

Now how am I the one ending up with ADD, when I responded to the question? We were asked who could/would attend, I said I can't because I was going to a hockey game. The rest of the fuzzy bunch jumped in with their own analogies.....

Pointe finale.....

guitarman
Mar 10, 2009, 12:25 PM
I am going to plan on attending this.

nearace
Mar 10, 2009, 12:27 PM
they are just jealous,have fun at the game.

goshawk
Mar 10, 2009, 12:31 PM
Now how am I the one ending up with ADD, when I responded to the question? We were asked who could/would attend, I said I can't because I was going to a hockey game. The rest of the fuzzy bunch jumped in with their own analogies.....

Pointe finale.....Touche, mon ami!! :D

racmbs
Mar 10, 2009, 12:44 PM
And for the record Craig, I'm not angry.....I was just too damn lazy to add a ton of smiley faces. :D

Have a blast guys, swainer and I will wave hello on the jumbo-tron from the, sipping over WAY over priced beers and sitting in WAY over priced seats. :rofl:

sharkhark
Mar 10, 2009, 08:10 PM
And for the record Craig, I'm not angry.....I was just too damn lazy to add a ton of smiley faces. :D

Have a blast guys, swainer and I will wave hello on the jumbo-tron from the, sipping over WAY over priced beers and sitting in WAY over priced seats. :rofl:hey i am still sitting here dreaming of steak and wine..so i would never think any bad miscontent....umm...tbone.....aussie cab...ummm