PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte, NC

Leftygolfer30
Mar 13, 2009, 02:46 PM
http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/local/USNC0121?lswe=Charlotte,%20NC&from=searchbox_localwx

Boy, I am ever glad I'm not in Charlotte, NC trying to play golf in 4* rainy weather OR planning to play tomorrow when it will be 7* and raining :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BowmanvilleJim
Mar 13, 2009, 02:47 PM
that would SUCK

laxgolf
Mar 13, 2009, 02:52 PM
A buddy of mine lives in Charlotte and was there when they got a bunch of snow a couple of weeks ago. No one down there has all season tires or any real experience driving in the snow. People he works with were calling him asking if he'd pick them up to go to work because they were afraid to drive. He decided that he'd be best working from home that day.

Probably a good decision.

braithwaite
Mar 13, 2009, 03:40 PM
http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/local/USNC0121?lswe=Charlotte,%20NC&from=searchbox_localwx

Boy, I am ever glad I'm not in Charlotte, NC trying to play golf in 4* rainy weather OR planning to play tomorrow when it will be 7* and raining :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is that where Scott, Jay, Mike and Gerry went? :rofl:

nearace
Mar 13, 2009, 03:54 PM

Boy, I am ever glad I'm not in Charlotte, NC trying to play golf in 4* rainy weather OR planning to play tomorrow when it will be 7* and raining :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:I am just getting in the last of my season,as soon as the ice is gone I will get the sticks out.I would like to be there with the boys you know it would be a good time.

Leftygolfer30
Mar 13, 2009, 07:43 PM
Bump to the top as I see 2 of the 4 horsemen logged in :D

sharkhark
Mar 13, 2009, 07:53 PM
It wouldnt suck so much if you live there...its just a blip in the weather...but...if people were suckered into spending money to make it down there, find accommodations and golf packages...then i would really feel silly:D
its nicer here!

golfingoalie
Mar 13, 2009, 09:41 PM
I played golf today and you are posting on a golf board from Whitby...I like my situation better.

Also talk to us next Sunday when we will have played 14 rounds. :rolleyes:

sloniu260
Mar 13, 2009, 09:44 PM
I played golf today and you are posting on a golf board from Whitby...I like my situation better.

Good stuff Gerry...have fun buddy. Lefty just hates the fact that the "boss" said he cant play this weekend:rofl:

hannah
Mar 13, 2009, 10:16 PM

No matter what, we are here and you guys are there playing, even if you have to where a sweater it's a hell of a lot better than being here.

Have fun and drive safe, it must be a blast to be playing. :)

cdnputter
Mar 14, 2009, 06:39 AM

Zing! Hey wait... what about the rest of us who never commented on the weather down there? ;)

Have fun boys, I won't suggest that you behave because well where's the fun in that? :cool:

pix40
Mar 14, 2009, 08:57 AM
good time had so far...started my year off with a birdie!!!!!!!!!!! then well...well....

cheers fella's

Leftygolfer30
Mar 14, 2009, 12:42 PM
good time had so far...started my year off with a birdie!!!!!!!!!!! then well...well....

cheers fella's

Just concentrate and whip Scotty's butt - we all want to see him wearing knickers! :eek: :rofl:

braithwaite
Mar 14, 2009, 12:48 PM
Just concentrate and whip Scotty's butt - we all want to see him wearing knickers! :eek: :rofl:

Well Jay said Mike beat Scotty yesterday :rofl:

carsonl92
Mar 14, 2009, 12:55 PM
im a five or six hours south of there in Florida right now and its cold even down here. Like 12-14 and windy its supposed to get warmer later in the week

Leftygolfer30
Mar 14, 2009, 02:58 PM
im a five or six hours south of there in Florida right now and its cold even down here. Like 12-14 and windy its supposed to get warmer later in the week

Charlotte is at least 10 hours north of Orlando. Not sure where you are in FLA but speeding through Georgia isn't advisable :cool:

nobdyhere
Mar 14, 2009, 04:29 PM
Well apparently i was mistaken it was a couple ESCs involved.

Well Jay said Mike beat Scotty yesterday :rofl:

focal
Mar 14, 2009, 05:50 PM
Well apparently i was mistaken it was a couple ESCs involved.

it's off season, scores don't count, so no ESC's

Leftygolfer30
Mar 14, 2009, 05:51 PM
it's off season, scores don't count, so no ESC's

Oh the scores count - Mike beating Scott means Scott has to wear knickers to a TGN event :D