PDA

View Full Version : Whistle Bear Fitting Centre

WILL
Jun 27, 2009, 12:36 PM
Has anyone got feed back from being fitted there ??

crunch27
Jun 27, 2009, 02:04 PM
My son was fitted for a 9* Cobra XSpeed 'D' driver and a VS Proto Xstiff shaft 2 years ago and hasn't regretted it. I think it was $100. great facilities.

Section ThirtyOne
Jun 28, 2009, 07:05 PM
I take lessons there, and know all the guys that do the fitting.

They have all the latest gear, latest equipment, and know their stuff. I would have no qualms recommending them to a friend.

WILL
Jun 28, 2009, 07:48 PM
I think I`m going to try the Demo day route first. Save the $100 bones.

The Troll
Jun 28, 2009, 07:57 PM
Has anyone got feed back from being fitted there ??

My course sends people over there for fittings. I have heard nothing but good things.

Rborg12
Jun 28, 2009, 08:05 PM
Would never be caught dead there. Not a big fan of the people who run one of the programs there.

WILL
Jun 28, 2009, 10:00 PM
Would never be caught dead there. Not a big fan of the people who run one of the programs there.

Umm, yeah.

Kace
Jun 29, 2009, 11:13 AM
I take lessons there, and know all the guys that do the fitting.

They have all the latest gear, latest equipment, and know their stuff. I would have no qualms recommending them to a friend.

Who are you taking the lessons from? Just curious as I'm interested in taking some there.

Section ThirtyOne
Jun 29, 2009, 12:17 PM
Who are you taking the lessons from? Just curious as I'm interested in taking some there.
Mike Skimson.

Although Dave (the director), Chris (the head pro) and Mark (former Cdn Tour player) are all excellent teachers as well. We also have two great female instructors as well (Amy and Katie). To be honest, I have nothing bad to say about any of them! The big thing for me is they have great video setups there... I am a visual learner and this goes a long way for me.