PDA

View Full Version : Finally ..........

WILL
Jun 30, 2009, 09:29 PM
I finally backed up the 68 from earlier this year. Posted a tidy little 69 tonight. I left several shots out there not taking advantage of some of the easier holes but I'm still pretty happy about a second round under 70.

Last years' gamer 983K went out for a spin tonight and tried it's best to win it's way back in to the bag full time. It's going to stay at least until the Titleist demo day on the 18th. Then we'll see. :D

akrus
Jun 30, 2009, 09:33 PM
Great shootin' Will!

Bwadd
Jun 30, 2009, 11:37 PM
If I was there it would have been a 65... oh well!:rofl:

Bravesox
Jun 30, 2009, 11:42 PM
nice shootin'

WILL
Jun 30, 2009, 11:42 PM
If I was there it would have been a 65... oh well!:rofl:

And you'd be short some cash :rolleyes: :rofl:.

You shoulda came out, man. Lindsay didn't arrive till almost 5pm and we got finished in plenty of time. Had the course to ourselves pretty much.

You have a game set up for tomorrow. We're tippin 'er up around 2 - 3 ish. If Gerry comes we've got 3 so far. Haven't heard back from him yet tho.

knowlzey
Jun 30, 2009, 11:45 PM
Impressive round. Not very good weather either so that's not too bad.

goshawk
Jul 1, 2009, 05:49 AM
Nicely done Will. What's next on the menu, a course record or two for the season?

WILL
Jul 1, 2009, 09:10 AM
Nicely done Will. What's next on the menu, a course record or two for the season?

64 is the course record there. With a couple of eagles it can be done. I parred all the par fives yest. All of which I've been on in two this year but when you back up the ball in the fairway with driver due to the rain ..... it gets a little tougher.

golfheaven
Jul 1, 2009, 10:15 AM
Congradulation!

goshawk
Jul 1, 2009, 10:16 AM
64 is the course record there. With a couple of eagles it can be done. I parred all the par fives yest. All of which I've been on in two this year but when you back up the ball in the fairway with driver due to the rain ..... it gets a little tougher.I've got faith in ya bud. Once things dry out somewhat, I know it's in ya! Still.....very nice round.

gr8glfr
Jul 1, 2009, 06:52 PM
So what time are you scheduled to pee in a cup?:):)
Nice shooting Will. Keep up the good play.