PDA

View Full Version : Golf courses- A must play..........

Abstract
Jul 1, 2009, 09:33 AM
Every year I try to play new courses. Last year I tried out Osprey Heathlands, Grey Silo, Eagles Nest.

This year, I would like to play the following courses:
Woodington Lakes
Tangle Creek GC
Mystic GC
Deerhurst Highlands
King Valley

What are some of your "must play" courses this year?

Abs

goshawk
Jul 1, 2009, 10:35 AM
Since starting with RH this season, I'd like to try a few of the courses I'd otherwise not have access to. I do want to check out the greens at Cherry Downs that everyone's been talking about. I'd also like to get to Wyndance, National Pines, Rattlesnake and Glen Abbey (gotta play there at least once just because!). I'd also like to play Fountainebleau and Islemere in Montreal when I go on another "road trip".

Abstract
Jul 1, 2009, 11:49 AM
Played Wyndance last year......greens were rolling a 12!!!!!!! Give it a couple years to mature and it will be a great track to play!

Big Shooter
Jul 1, 2009, 12:40 PM
1. Otter Creek (maybe this weekend?)
2. Dragon's Fire (tho' Little Shooter says it needs to mature)
3. Lionhead Legends (never played it!)
4. The Summit (oh, Dixon my friend.....) ;)
5. Wyndance
6. Weston
7. Raven at Lora Bay
8. Georgian Club
9. Ridge at Manitou (roadtrip in 3 weeks!!!) :hyper:
10. Taboo

Leftygolfer30
Jul 1, 2009, 12:43 PM
At the rate my "season is going, I'll be glad to get out anywhere - at least more than the grand total of 3 times I was able to get out during the month of June :mad:

Big Shooter
Jul 1, 2009, 01:06 PM
At the rate my "season is going, I'll be glad to get out anywhere - at least more than the grand total of 3 times I was able to get out during the month of June :mad:

I guess you're a 'Weekend Warrior?'...I played 10 times in June!

Leftygolfer30
Jul 1, 2009, 01:50 PM
I guess you're a 'Weekend Warrior?'...I played 10 times in June!

I actually fery rarely play on weekends. Every other weekend I have my kids, so those weekends are a definate "no" and the other weekends are generally tied up keeping my girlfriend happy :D Plus I HATE the pace of play on weekends in the GTA.

It's just that my business has been so busy this year, combined with the excessive rain, that I haven't had the time to play much as of late :(

gr8glfr
Jul 1, 2009, 06:40 PM
I actually fery rarely play on weekends. Every other weekend I have my kids, so those weekends are a definate "no" and the other weekends are generally tied up keeping my girlfriend happy :D Plus I HATE the pace of play on weekends in the GTA.

It's just that my business has been so busy this year, combined with the excessive rain, that I haven't had the time to play much as of late :(

Your girlfriend keeps you tied up on the weekends. Lucky bass turd:D:D:D

Maverickping
Jul 1, 2009, 06:43 PM
This is a hard question to answer. We are spoiled with what we have to choose from. :D

The quick answer is as follows:
Wyndance, National Pines, Taboo and Glen Abbey.

I'm playing Glen Abbey this Saturday!!:D

Rick

hannah
Jul 1, 2009, 09:52 PM
1. Otter Creek (maybe this weekend?)
2. Dragon's Fire (tho' Little Shooter says it needs to mature)
3. Lionhead Legends (never played it!)
4. The Summit (oh, Dixon my friend.....) ;)
5. Wyndance
6. Weston
7. Raven at Lora Bay
8. Georgian Club
9. Ridge at Manitou (roadtrip in 3 weeks!!!) :hyper:
10. Taboo

Playing Taboo tomorrow, Rain or shine:D, just bought a new rain suit and gloves so let it blucking rain.

The Ridge in a couple of weeks, would love to play Weston, Raven and Georgian Bay.

Going to go to Deerhurst also in the next mth or so.