PDA

View Full Version : Privileged Play - How it works?

P25
Jul 2, 2009, 09:57 PM
I have a Priv Play card that I got with my air miles, but I haven't used it yet. A buddy just offered me a place at Piper's, but I have a problem with paying $90 for that course! Anyways...I check Priv Play's website, and it's a member course.

He didn't let them know I was a member...does that matter? Or do I just show up and show my card to the pro shop?

Thanks!

JR59
Jul 2, 2009, 10:07 PM
I have a Priv Play card that I got with my air miles, but I haven't used it yet. A buddy just offered me a place at Piper's, but I have a problem with paying $90 for that course! Anyways...I check Priv Play's website, and it's a member course.

He didn't let them know I was a member...does that matter? Or do I just show up and show my card to the pro shop?

Thanks!

It doesn't matter. At least I've never had any trouble. Normally you just show up and as you are paying show them the card and they'll knock off your 20%.

The only time I'd be sure to let them know in advance is when you are using your two-for-one coupon.

hannah
Jul 2, 2009, 10:31 PM
It doesn't matter. At least I've never had any trouble. Normally you just show up and as you are paying show them the card and they'll knock off your 20%.

The only time I'd be sure to let them know in advance is when you are using your two-for-one coupon.

That' s all you need to do Paully, its also good for a cart if your taking one.

P25
Jul 2, 2009, 10:41 PM
Cool...I was just concerned because it says on the Priv Play site that you should ID yourself as a member when the time is booked. Piper's is a $70 course to me - not a $90 course. It's a great walk. :D

Thanks guys!

travis
Jul 3, 2009, 05:52 AM
Cool...I was just concerned because it says on the Priv Play site that you should ID yourself as a member when the time is booked. Piper's is a $70 course to me - not a $90 course. It's a great walk. :D

Thanks guys!

The only time I've had to let them know I was a member is if you're using the option to book 3 days ahead of the public

Habcentric
Jul 3, 2009, 10:42 AM
I'm using my 2 for 1 this weekend at Lionhead Legends. Can't wait to be beaten up. Definitely had to advise the course prior to this one. Usually the card when paying will suffice though.