Collapse

new golfer

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new golfer

Played at Angus Glen on Monday and they video'd your swing on the last hole. So here it is. I shot 130 playing from the whites which is normally about what I score, give or take 5 or 6 strokes. Just took up golf this year and I'm hooked. I normally have a wicked slice (lost 15+ balls so I guess 30 of my strokes were lost ball and drop) but much better with my short irons. I've never been this bad at anything that I wanted to be good at. What a game! Thanks in advance, laugh away!

Re: new golfer

newbie question, how do you post a video? the you tube wrap didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by haga888 View Post
      newbie question, how do you post a video? the you tube wrap didn't work.

http://ag.athletesvideo.com/public?u...9&group_id=124
      Good arm extension with elbows away from the body.What you almost certainly are not doing is gripping the club when extended but rather gripping it when the elbows are close to the body then extending.
      Get into the extended postition we see in the video then grip the club with the face slightly open ,glove hand first thumb going on last,then grip with the right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerstone View Post
        Good arm extension with elbows away from the body.What you almost certainly are not doing is gripping the club when extended but rather gripping it when the elbows are close to the body then extending.
        Get into the extended postition we see in the video then grip the club with the face slightly open ,glove hand first thumb going on last,then grip with the right hand.
        Thanks for the tip. I'll try that. You can tell that I don't do that from looking at the video?

Comment

Originally posted by haga888 View Post
          Thanks for the tip. I'll try that. You can tell that I don't do that from looking at the video?
          No ,but its not the natural tendency 99.99 % of the time.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
          X