X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello Toronto Golf Nuts!

Introducing Snow Golf Inc....

First, Snow Golf is exactly as it sounds-golf played in the snow. If you go to my website www.snowgolf.ca you can get information on what I am doing to develop the sport.

Please let me know what you think-by posting to this forum, answering my questions, and sending me yours. There are free memberships available to all Toronto Golf Nuts. To activate yours please email me at tina@snowgolf.ca.

Snow Golf Events and Tournaments are open to players of all skill levels. Members will get up-to-date information on current Snow Golf events, leagues and tournaments. There are also reduced fees for Snow Golf members at various courses open during the winter. Let me know if you are interested!

Please email me if you would like to compete in the 2007 Championships I am taking applications NOW!

I look forward to hearing from you...

With Best Regards,

Tina

__________________________________________________ ____
    Tina Blomme
    CEO/Sole-Shareholder
    Snow Golf Inc.
    tina@snowgolf.ca
    www.snowgolf.ca

Re: Introduction

Hi Tina,

Interesting idea!

However I'm unable to view your website. Have you tested your site using Mozilla Firefox? It's a popular browser that a surprising number of people use. You should definitely test it out so that people using that browser can see your site. I just loaded IE and now can load your site. It looks great. So it'd be great to see it work with Firefox.
    http://jesse.openflows.org

Comment

Hi Thanks for the post. No I have not tested it with firefox and have no clue how to make it work with firefox. I was just happy to get it finished and running properly as is! Let me know if you find a way. Thanks for your compliments on the idea. It has taken a long time to develop but is worth every moment. Would you like a free membership? If so PM me your user Id and I will set you up.

With Best Regards,

Tina

Comment

Looked at your site, but I'm not sure what-it's-all-about?

i.e., a bit confusing, but I guess you're trying to get some publicity, and I guess it might be something that may catch-on, then again, I didn't see anything on 'how it works?'
        Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

I left the site with more questions then I entered. Hang around and chat we will all figure this out at some point.
          "Golf's a grand game. It combines the skill of billards, with the mystery of gardening." David Merry

Comment

Originally posted by mikejb
            I left the site with more questions then I entered. Hang around and chat we will all figure this out at some point.
            ditto....

Comment

Hi TGN's

What is the problem with it? Snow Golf is golf in the snow. Is it what I do that requires explanation? Please be a little more specific with questions that I can answer! What do you mean by "I guess you're trying to get some publicity"?

Best Regards,

Tina

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X