Collapse

I had a wierd TW dream

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a wierd TW dream

I am not touching the 'personal' issues... not even going there...

Yeah, really wierd thing, but this is real, like I had this dream and it was so vivid, so real at the moment... and it was all about how I hate his on-course demeanor and conduct.
    I seriously hate the way TW conducts himself on the golf course. I hate the cursing the tantrums, I have always thought it is disrespectful to the game, the fans, the other PGA players.

Anyway, along comes the scandal and guys like Tom Watson have begun to talk about how TW needs to show genuine humility, treat his opponents and the fans with respect.
    Now Arnie is saying the same stuff...

So I had this bizarre dream, about 2 weeks ago now actually, in which I was watching a golf tournament and there was good old TW. He was dressed like Mr. Dressup... like a stupid ugly, plain sweater. ZERO endorsement logs anywhere on his clothing or bag and he was just all humility and gosh-shucks kinda bumbling idiot. Like he was acting like Gomer Pyle...

Then I woke up.

Seriously, the guy in the dream, I could actually begin to respect if he really took it that far. But right away I realized it was phoney, not possible and dismissed it as fantasy.
    Cuz' you and I both know that as soon as Mr Woods feels the people have forgotten this 'thing', and it slides into the rear-view, he's gonna return to the same self-centered, selfish ***** we all know too well.

Afterward I was actually befuddled to think how much this has bothered me, that in my sub-conscious, I would actually end up dreaming about it!
    Man I need help!

I can barely handle watching golf coverage now because of all the gushing and fawning over Woods' imminent return and guys like K.P. sucking up etc... and the breathless anticipation of the God's return.

Gimme a ****ing break!
    Member Whitecourt Golf & Country Club

"I don't ever get to play Tiger,"
    "So I don't give a damn about Tiger."
    Tom Watson.

I wonder what Moe would say...

Anybody but Tiger.

Re: I had a wierd TW dream

I'm not going to be able to watch the Master's this year. It will be non- stop coverage of baby face. Let's hope he misses the cut so they can cover the golf on the weekend.

Comment

silly willy's ignore list just bumped up by 2 more
      "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

What would Freud say ????

Psst...that was a rhetorical question.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse