PDA

View Full Version : Tiger's Silver Lining

The Troll
Mar 29, 2010, 06:36 PM
If things don't go well at The Master's there is some nearby entertainment.

Came across this....

The Masters Tournament runs from April 5 through April 11; during the tourney, Joslyn James will be dancing at the Pink Pony, a nearby gentleman's club right down the street.

(Now, I feel sorry for the guy) :cool:

golfnguru
Mar 29, 2010, 08:08 PM
If things don't go well at The Master's there is some nearby entertainment.

Came across this....

The Masters Tournament runs from April 5 through April 11; during the tourney, Joslyn James will be dancing at the Pink Pony, a nearby gentleman's club right down the street.

What mailing list are you on? Joslyn's or the Pink Pony's? :)

WILL
Mar 29, 2010, 08:09 PM
What mailing list are you on? Joslyn's or the Pink Pony's? :)

Well played sir. :rofl: I'm guessing both.

The Troll
Mar 29, 2010, 08:32 PM
Well played sir. :rofl: I'm guessing both.

I recommended the Pink Pony emails to you but you only get emails from The Prancing Pony. :eek:

hogannut
Mar 30, 2010, 06:50 PM
Something for him to do on Saturday and Sunday, since he has no one to go home to anyway.

Magee99
Mar 31, 2010, 12:15 AM
Something for him to do on Saturday and Sunday, since he has no one to go home to anyway.

This right after the apology thread...

Lefty17
Mar 31, 2010, 08:15 AM
Tiger's silver lining is..........................Jesse James???

pix40
Mar 31, 2010, 08:48 AM

man shes riding this wave.. no pun intended...

we were joking on course yest that we bet Phil is floating the bill for her to be there :rofl:

hogannut
Mar 31, 2010, 10:10 AM
This right after the apology thread...

I appologized for any personal attacks on TGNr's and for going on and on trying to change peoples minds. I have done niether of those in this thread. I'm entitled to my opinion, just like everyone else.

Magee99
Apr 1, 2010, 11:19 PM
I know I can't change people's opinions and appologize for any "cheap shots" I may have taken.

...and here I thought you just limited your "cheap shots" to Tiger. I must have missed all your others.