Master week...

My favorite tourney every year!!

enjoy :)

foxprowork
Apr 5, 2010, 06:01 AM
+1. I hope he plays well...

Lefty17
Apr 5, 2010, 08:15 AM
Just checking out some pics on Getty Images of Tigers practice round with Freddy. At of pics with him laughing, smiling and having fun. His arms look as big as they did before.

I'm looking forward to Thursday. Alot of good players coming into Augusta playing well... I'm looking forward to the week.

Cards
Apr 5, 2010, 08:38 AM
The quality of golf this season has been pretty good, I'm excited to see it kicked up a level at the Masters

bing23
Apr 5, 2010, 11:39 AM
ive never been so excited for this event b4. Tiger being my favorite golfer coming back, Anthony Kim's recent win and Ernies hot streak. should be a great tourney to watch.

racmbs
Apr 5, 2010, 11:43 AM
ive never been so excited for this event b4. Tiger being my favorite golfer coming back, Anthony Kim's recent win and Ernies hot streak. should be a great tourney to watch.

Talk about a near massive choke on 18 for AK yesterday.....his putter was hot all week and that short putt missed was not expected. Good win for him though!

As for The Masters, I'm so "Penta" up with excitement to watch Tiger not only make the cut, but win to ignite a major comeback. :D

Big Shooter
Apr 5, 2010, 12:23 PM
My favourite tournament, I booked Thursday thru Sunday off months ago!! :cool:

cobbie_90
Apr 5, 2010, 12:31 PM
also cant wait ... this is always my favorite time of year because the masters is my favorite and it helps that tigers coming back too :D:D

tywl
Apr 5, 2010, 12:31 PM
A week I look forward to every year...with Thu/Fri at the office trying to do paperwork and tax returns while watching the Masters Online coverage...

55plymouth
Apr 5, 2010, 01:44 PM
love the week-end coverage because its always around my birthday (Saturday this year) I get a big plate of food and some wine and watch the masters.

parman72
Apr 5, 2010, 02:05 PM
+1. I hope he plays well...

Who's he? The thread is about the Masters, not anyone in particular!

racmbs
Apr 5, 2010, 02:20 PM
Who's he? The thread is about the Masters, not anyone in particular!

One can only assume he's referring to Tiger.....pull out yer wedgie now. :D

Putts4Dough
Apr 5, 2010, 02:51 PM
Best major of the year for sure. Be cool to see how it would be as I heard they will be broadcasting in 3D as well.

davecanuck416
Apr 5, 2010, 03:54 PM
there's no question, Masters week is something special. I'll be smiling all week, can't wait for the first tee shot on Thursday

3whack
Apr 5, 2010, 05:46 PM
For 40+ years, I have looked forward to this week---although my interest had dropped a bit in recent years due to Jim Nantz's ode to Augusta wearing a bit thin with me.

However, this year, my interest has spike. And, I don't need to worry about Mr. Nantz.

I will be heading out shortly for my first (and possibly only) trip to Augusta to see The Masters in person.

I will be there from Thursday to Sunday, and I can't wait.

WILL
Apr 5, 2010, 06:45 PM
I'm super excited about Masters week. It's my favourite week of the year as it's my favourite tournament and it marks the start of our season.

landlord
Apr 5, 2010, 06:55 PM
How come whenever Jim Nantz talks, the violin section starts up? I remember once he started to wax poetic about something -- somebody's father had died, like 10 years ago, and Nantz made it seem like golfer's dads when they die are somehow more missed than regular dads. Thing is, the violin section must've missed a cue because all you could hear in the background was birds chirping.

The amazing thing was, they were Alaskan Blue Warblers and the tournament is in Georgia.

Toughpar3
Apr 5, 2010, 07:11 PM
same here...love masters week. Anyone going? Feel free to rub it in by posting pics! :p

ginrin
Apr 5, 2010, 07:16 PM
Anyone see the pic of Tiger in the Sun newspaper,he's sporting the new Graphite Design Tour D.I shaft in his driver.
Strange he would change his shaft for his first event and a Major at that.
Interesting.Wonder what putter he will be using.:rolleyes:

Big Shooter
Apr 6, 2010, 01:04 AM
I must say, this year's 4 Majors are at 4 of my favourite venues...
...Pebble Beach, St. Andrew's and Whistling Straits!

...plus the TPC at Sawgrass & the Canadian Open at St. George's, looks like a great year ahead!!! :)

Bellyhungry
Apr 6, 2010, 07:56 AM
Augusta National is the Sistine Chapel of golf. The Masters is the last sporting event to remain unmolested by over-commercialization.

I especially like the fact that they march to their own drumbeats.

It is indeed 'a tradition unlike any other.'

Selfishly, I am hoping for a big name winner.