PDA

View Full Version : Tiger tank please!!!

QUICKME
Apr 8, 2010, 01:49 PM
I know there has been quite abit of Tiger bashing about his "choices". I can't tell you how upset I am that he's doing okay at the masters. Not because I don't like him as a person but he's going to cost me two boxes of TM Pentas!!! Come On Tiger... I need you to tank!

Tank Tiger Tank!! Tank Tiger Tank!!!

Fantasy09
Apr 8, 2010, 01:51 PM
I know there has been quite abit of Tiger bashing about his "choices". I can't tell you how upset I am that he's doing okay at the masters. Not because I don't like him as a person but he's going to cost me two boxes of TM Pentas!!! Come On Tiger... I need you to tank!

His playing partner, Kuchar is doing better at -2:hyper:

Andru
Apr 8, 2010, 01:53 PM

You should take the score out of the subject. Just in case someone is waiting to watch the first round on PVR.

Lefty17
Apr 8, 2010, 01:55 PM
There is a spoiler thread.

QUICKME
Apr 8, 2010, 02:06 PM
You should take the score out of the subject. Just in case someone is waiting to watch the first round on PVR.

Didn't even think of that. I changed the title...

racmbs
Apr 8, 2010, 02:29 PM

Come Saturday you are going to thank me I didn't take more than one box off your hands. :p

setter02
Apr 8, 2010, 02:34 PM
I would actually like to see him win, and just keep winning.

Would be nice to see him come out and just crush everyone. As he was pretty dominate before chasing a$$ all over the world, with a straight focus on the task at hand, winning.

I'm no fan boy, but it would be interesting...

QUICKME
Apr 8, 2010, 02:43 PM
i'm banking that he misses the cut much like how he missed the cut at the 2006 US Open when his father passed away.. that was just a 9 week lay off...

mrvelani
Apr 8, 2010, 03:07 PM
Dude completely different mental state, that was his dad. This is sex rehab, where he probably slept with his therapist.

QUICKME
Apr 8, 2010, 03:13 PM
Dude completely different mental state, that was his dad. This is sex rehab, where he probably slept with his therapist.

Good Point....

How about not being able to get his Pre-Tourny fling? I'm sure he's dealing with more "pressure" than he normal doesn't in other tourny's...

Wonder if he had breakfast at perkins before his round...:)

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:GupHZ1uBC2YMaM:http://anythinghollywood.com/wp-content/2009/12/Mandy_Lawton_pic_0.jpg (http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://anythinghollywood.com/wp-content/2009/12/Mandy_Lawton_pic_0.jpg&imgrefurl=http://anythinghollywood.com/tag/minday-lawton-pictures/&usg=__lVeKHqH2JW3wQEAflixtyxEbkUM=&h=331&w=300&sz=21&hl=en&start=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=GupHZ1uBC2YMaM:&tbnh=119&tbnw=108&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dperkins%2Bwaitress%2Btiger%2Bwoods%2B picture%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26tbs%3Disch:1 ) vshttp://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:oWb6YWIWO1wDTM:http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2006-04/05/xin_39040305151320707141.jpg (http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2006-04/05/xin_39040305151320707141.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2006-04/05/content_560843.htm&usg=__66jC5Vo13Gu0dnWxiVLFIzlRniE=&h=486&w=350&sz=46&hl=en&start=2&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=oWb6YWIWO1wDTM:&tbnh=129&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtiger%2Bwoods%2Bwife%2Bpicture%26um%3 D1%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Disch:1) What a bone head!!!

racmbs
Apr 8, 2010, 03:29 PM

Give me a break.....

racmbs
Apr 8, 2010, 03:29 PM
i'm banking that he misses the cut much like how he missed the cut at the 2006 US Open when his father passed away.. that was just a 9 week lay off...

You just see that shot he pulled off? :D

Leftygolfer30
Apr 8, 2010, 03:31 PM
You just see that shot he pulled off? :D

Yes, yes I did - amazing control.

setter02
Apr 8, 2010, 05:23 PM
He's hitting some really nice shots!

just123123
Apr 8, 2010, 05:25 PM
TIGER....WOW!

killacrazy
Apr 8, 2010, 05:29 PM
I don't think he's going to tank he just sank his second eagle of the day

mrvelani
Apr 8, 2010, 06:36 PM
Give me a break.....

LOL..."That's what she said" :rofl:

racmbs
Apr 8, 2010, 06:39 PM

-4 after round 1.....you regretting it yet? :D

kingplayer
Apr 8, 2010, 06:42 PM
Hasn't played a competitive round in how long? Tees it up and is -4 under par. Tiger absolutely made a mess of his personal life, no debate here. But the man can play!

I have played a lot of competitive golf in my life and to be able to do what he did today, I don't know if there is anybody else who could replicate it.

Who knows what will unfold Friday to Sunday but I for one was impressed by Tigers play today as well as a lot of others: Fred, Tom, KJ and list goes on. Was great to watch.

WILL
Apr 8, 2010, 06:51 PM
Good luck with waiting for Tiger to tank. Ain't gonna happen.

I'm kind of amazed at Tiger talking with KJ all day. That's quite unusual for him.

Chambokl
Apr 8, 2010, 07:03 PM

Come on, begging is not allowed...:)

We will know by tomorrow afternoon... but man, the Tiger looks great.

mrvelani
Apr 8, 2010, 07:06 PM
Just got an email from Golftown, they have dropped the price of Penta's to $49.99 plus a free sleeve of Penta balls.

Just saying.

davecanuck416
Apr 8, 2010, 08:42 PM
the successful sports gamblers all follow one rule: in golf, never bet against tiger

when i saw the position of his second shot on #9, i immediately thought 'big mistake here tiger...degree of difficulty is about an 11/10 just to get it anywhere on the putting surface'

and sure enough from 215, he hooks it 40 yards, under the branches, over the green side bunker, to a highly elevated green, and actually gets it all the way back to the tucked back-left pin position

i mean, that shot was just absurdly good. thanks for the great golf tiger, i could care less what you do with your personal life.

Bellyhungry
Apr 8, 2010, 08:55 PM
The dude won a US Open playing 5 days of grueling golf on one leg, and someone bet him to miss the cut on a course with no rough and with wide open fairway at which he won 4 times?

On top of that, 20% of the limited field of 95-ish players never have a chance to begin with because they are either very old or amateurs.

QUICKME
Apr 9, 2010, 08:20 AM
Just got an email from Golftown, they have dropped the price of Penta's to $49.99 plus a free sleeve of Penta balls.

Just saying.

NICE... there is a plus side... I buy two boxes and get two sleeves for myself... works out to $50.00 a sleeve for me.. Not bad.

I am almost at the point of conceding. ALMOST.. there is still hope..

Tiger is awesome! I don't hate the guy, i didn't think he could do it. I'm still not going to route for him thou!

Go Freddy go!! Go Freddy Go..

ps.

Rac I'll have a box of pentas waiting for you at the Hwy 7 GT for monday...

Chambokl your box will be tucked away in my desk till you are in town...

racmbs
Apr 9, 2010, 08:25 AM
NICE... there is a plus side... I buy two boxes and get two sleeves for myself... works out to $50.00 a sleeve for me.. Not bad.

I am almost at the point of conceding. ALMOST.. there is still hope..

Tiger is awesome! I don't hate the guy, i didn't think he could do it. I'm still not going to route for him thou!

Go Freddy go!! Go Freddy Go..

ps.

Rac I'll have a box of pentas waiting for you at the Hwy 7 GT for monday...

Chambokl your box will be tucked away in my desk till you are in town...

Unless something out of this world happens today, I appreciate the new golf balls bro. :D

Now where's Abstract......why isn't he chirping, or is he about to concede to the obvious as well. :p

QUICKME
Apr 9, 2010, 08:34 AM
Unless something out of this world happens today, I appreciate the new golf balls bro. :D

Now where's Abstract......why isn't he chirping, or is he about to concede to the obvious as well. :p

Abstract is on his way to the dunning sale... That box is alittle harder to win Rac.. ( no i'm not going to bet double or nothing on this... hahaha)

racmbs
Apr 9, 2010, 08:38 AM
Abstract is on his way to the dunning sale... That box is alittle harder to win Rac.. ( no i'm not going to bet double or nothing on this... hahaha)

Top 10? You do know his records at the Masters eh. :D

I'll be enjoying 2 new boxes of Penta's that much I know....so send Abstract a PM and tell him not to over-spend at the Dunning sale today. :p

nutsngum
Apr 9, 2010, 08:46 AM
Top 10? You do know his records at the Masters eh. :D

I'll be enjoying 2 new boxes of Penta's that much I know....so send Abstract a PM and tell him not to over-spend at the Dunning sale today. :p

You don't lose golf balls though, why do you need so many Pentas?! :p

racmbs
Apr 9, 2010, 08:46 AM

I donated one to the tree gods that day....but I like to be a hog. :D

QUICKME
Apr 9, 2010, 08:47 AM

he doesn't lose clubs, why does he need that many?

racmbs
Apr 9, 2010, 08:52 AM

Funny you say that......like 10 years ago, I was using a brand new SW in a torrential down pour and when I hit my shot, it flew out of my hands and into the middle of a pond. :rofl:

nutsngum
Apr 9, 2010, 08:53 AM

You may have lost Penta's but at least you're getting some good shots in there ;) hahaha

nutsngum
Apr 9, 2010, 08:55 AM
I donated one to the tree gods that day....but I like to be a hog. :D

If you donated one to the tree gods I must be a philanthropist or something!! :rofl::rofl: