PDA

View Full Version : Augusta Fly Overs Trailing Banners to Heckle Tiger

Weirfan
Apr 9, 2010, 04:49 PM
I was shocked to hear this.:eek:

there have been two planes fly over Augusta when Tiger has been over the course carrying Heckler Banners

this one that said Tiger did you mean Bootyism ?"
http://www.gossipcop.com/tiger-woods-bootyism-plane/

and another that said

"Sex Addict? Yeah, right. Me too!"

there are reportedly 4 more to come and they are supposed to get better as they go :eek::rofl::

unless the FAA steps in I bet...........I am sure Tiger or Augusta will file a complaint

tk1360
Apr 9, 2010, 05:58 PM
that's actually quite funny to my demented sense of humor.

Didn't seem to affect his play.

The Troll
Apr 9, 2010, 06:01 PM
http://knucklesunited.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/NY_NYP.jpg

grasbunkers
Apr 9, 2010, 06:14 PM
how about

"tiger swings and gets the clap"

mstram
Apr 9, 2010, 06:32 PM
unless the FAA steps in I bet...........I am sure Tiger or Augusta will file a complaint

There's nothing for the FAA to "step in" about :

http://www.golfweek.com/news/2010/apr/09/report-faa-investigating-augusta-flyover/

Although there was an "advisory" to request aircraft to fly above 2,500 feet over the area, there's nothing legally binding about that, the minimum legal altitude is 1,000 feet.

.. And I thought it was pretty funny too, not "shocked" like you were :D

Weirfan
Apr 9, 2010, 09:38 PM
Looks like the FAA tried to stop them......based ona complaint from the Tiger Camp it is rumoured

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/golf/masters/2010-04-09-protest-plane-grounded-at-masters_N.htm

Richd
Apr 9, 2010, 09:41 PM
where did you hear that rumour? wonder how the tiger camp knew they could try to get them on a maintenace beef

Weirfan
Apr 9, 2010, 09:42 PM
This was done by somebody at FGI Love It !

Weirfan
Apr 9, 2010, 09:46 PM
where did you hear that rumour? wonder how the tiger camp knew they could try to get them on a maintenace beef

all second hand gossip but a good buddy of mine is there this week and is in tight with a few guys that are members and it is rumoured that the Tiger Camp approached Augusta National to ask them to stop.....

I guess the FAA was called in based on a complaint about them flying too close , too low and they investigated......a broken seatbelt was found and the only way they could stall things ...temporarily so the plane will be up and flying again tomorrow I was told

Malibook
Apr 9, 2010, 11:51 PM
Wow. :rolleyes:

The Troll
Apr 10, 2010, 05:58 PM
They couldn't find a pilot willing to "risk" their plane being taken apart but apparently the 3rd and 4th banners were....

"You knew, Stevie...You knew"

and my personal favorite....

"Tiger -- Still on for the foursome? -- Jesse James."

hogannut
Apr 10, 2010, 06:12 PM
Wow.....even for me that is a bit extreme. You gotta figure it is one of the girls spending her hush $......so ironically Tiger may have paid for the banners that are trying to throw him off his game.

mpare
Apr 10, 2010, 06:15 PM
Some twits will do anything to garner their 2 seconds of infamy.

hogannut
Apr 10, 2010, 06:54 PM
Some twits will do anything to garner their 2 seconds of infamy.

Agree......someone has waaaay to much time and money on their hands.

It will be interesting to see if the person comes out and admits after the tournament is over, but I can't see anyone other than the girls who would do something like that.

Racheal is pretty pi$$ed, and she has also said she will be showing up for some of his other tournaments. Since she has something like $10 million of Tiger's money maybe she figures it money she never had to begin with. Time will tell, but if she did it would be interesting to see if TIger could ignore her.

WHo knows, but if anyone could focus that out it would be Tiger.:cool:

Big Shooter
Apr 10, 2010, 06:56 PM
maybe it was Fuzzy Zoeller!?

hogannut
Apr 10, 2010, 06:57 PM
maybe it was Fuzzy Zoeller!?

good one!:rofl:

golf nut
Apr 10, 2010, 07:10 PM
Racheal is pretty pi$$ed, and she has also said she will be showing up for some of his other tournaments.

I assume she "Likes to watch"

Bellyhungry
Apr 10, 2010, 08:00 PM
Pretty sure it is chartered by one of those gossip media outfits.

Weirfan
Apr 11, 2010, 12:47 PM
Agree......someone has waaaay to much time and money on their hands.

It will be interesting to see if the person comes out and admits after the tournament is over, but I can't see anyone other than the girls who would do something like that.

Racheal is pretty pi$$ed, and she has also said she will be showing up for some of his other tournaments. Since she has something like $10 million of Tiger's money maybe she figures it money she never had to begin with. Time will tell, but if she did it would be interesting to see if TIger could ignore her.

WHo knows, but if anyone could focus that out it would be Tiger.:cool:

where does this figure come from????

Pingeye2_fan
Apr 11, 2010, 12:54 PM
Hell has no wrath like a woman scorned

BradJones
Apr 11, 2010, 01:00 PM
where does this figure come from????

Tiger apparently paid one of the chicks a substantial sum to keep quiet about the whole thing

Weirfan
Apr 11, 2010, 01:09 PM
Tiger apparently paid one of the chicks a substantial sum to keep quiet about the whole thing

He paid a few of them according to reports but 10 million????

there were reports of 2 million to one and a few hundred thousand to others?

The Troll
Apr 11, 2010, 02:45 PM
He paid a few of them according to reports but 10 million????

I think Radaronline.com posted a couple weeks ago that Rachel did indeed get $10m.

Pingnut
Apr 11, 2010, 03:04 PM
I think Radaronline.com posted a couple weeks ago that Rachel did indeed get $10m.

That's because she was a "cucci" wrangler..

The Troll
Apr 11, 2010, 03:29 PM
That's because she was a "cucci" wrangler..

Are you trying to say "pimp". :D