PDA

View Full Version : LPGA

goshawk
May 15, 2010, 06:48 AM
i'm glad to see one of my favs in the lead this weekend. Se Ri has been missing in action on the top of the leaderboard for too long, no wins for 5 years now.

dekker
May 15, 2010, 06:57 AM
Se Ri Pak opened the floodgates for all of the far east talent didn't she? Seems like ages ago. Classy lady.

golfer437
May 15, 2010, 10:58 AM
i'm glad to see one of my favs in the lead this weekend. Se Ri has been missing in action on the top of the leaderboard for too long, no wins for 5 years now.

My fav too....
Isn't it great to see Se Ri again...Always thought she was as good as it gets out on the LPGA. I don't know what happened for a while there. Her putter went south as she always hit the ball solid

goshawk
May 16, 2010, 04:59 PM
Great to see Se Ri win today in a playoff. The putter is hot again, just like back in '98 when she won 2 majors. Hope she can keep the momentum going.

nearace
May 16, 2010, 05:57 PM
great win for her,will bring the confidence level back and will be in contention again for sure.

IXFe
May 17, 2010, 10:57 AM

I heart Se Ri Pak ... good for her!:clap:

TourIQ
May 17, 2010, 06:48 PM
Nice to see the win for Se Ri Pak :D