PDA

View Full Version : lpga

nearace
Jul 25, 2010, 02:10 PM
the ladies are playing in france,where morgan pressel just dropped the f bomb:eek:,i heard her say it was an f,n circus,pictures being taken as she was setting up a sand shot.

SingleWalking
Jul 25, 2010, 03:05 PM
Any link?

nearace
Jul 25, 2010, 04:55 PM
Any link?I am sure it will be on youtube soon.

Fantasy09
Jul 25, 2010, 06:34 PM
I think the "f" word will son be put in the same category as "nice", "great", "beautiful", "wonderful" in the English dictionary:D:D:D

Bellyhungry
Jul 26, 2010, 06:18 AM
Video is here:

http://www.vimeo.com/13634993

Also, from Globe and Mail:

LPGA player Christina Kim learned a valuable lesson about the social media tool, Twitter. While it's a great way to communicate with friends and fans (in 140 characters or less), it also leaves you exposed to whatever scrutiny the cyberworld decides to heave upon you. That's what happened to Kim on Friday. She tweeted about something she said she heard, that a player had cursed at a course official during the LPGA event in France.

"I was just told someone very prominent in the future of the LPGA-a young major winner, said to one of our rules officials "go f-word a tree" that is just inappropriate,rude,unprofessional,and just bc she dropped off the leaderboard doesn't mean she should say that. I spit on her" read her post.

"I think players should be barred from the tour for speaking to an official in that manner. That and a big old smack from me, across her face"

That set off a firestorm in the Twittersphere. Fifteen minutes later, she corrected her original post:

"Just spoke with the rules official, and they said that was not exactly what was said. So let us stop assuming. But regardless, the officials have the most thankless job on tour, we would be in a world of chaos without them!"

That didn't stop the speculation as people attempted to pry out of her which player she was speaking about? Was it Morgan Pressel? Or maybe Paula Creamer? A reply from @AugustaGolfGirl suggested: "IDK but sounds like a BL move to me... She likes to throw clubs :( but who knows.. NOT kool!"

That prompted this reponse from Kim...

"Ok folks, stop naming names. Its NOT PC, bc I would have said RECENT major winner. And "young" is all relative. Young might mean 37yrs old"

You know, of course, that didn't stop the second guessing, which then led to this entry: "Ugh you guys. If you truly thought I meant I physically spat on someone-you should stop following me. I never would, nor ever HAVE done that I meant that in a METAPHORIC way. Sheesh, stop assuming, and think about what was said. On that note, I'm sad to say I missed the cut."

Forget about the cut... we want to know, who was it Kim?

"I'm so sick and tired of people making inaccurate assumptions about things I tweet about. In fact, I am so sick, I'm going to start blocking people more and more, and I'm going to take a break from tweeting. Thanks a lot, jerkwads, for ruining a great thing."

And with that it appears the Twitter life of one Christina Kim has apparently come to an end.

Oh Morgan, you naughty little girl. :nono:

dekker
Jul 26, 2010, 06:41 AM
twitter twat!:rofl:

Ignatius Reilly
Jul 26, 2010, 07:28 AM
twitter twat!:rofl:

Perfect!

Bentley01
Jul 26, 2010, 08:11 AM
I thought only old, or at least middle aged:eek:, people twittered, or is it twitted? They grow up so fast!:D