PDA

View Full Version : **Woman's British Open**

Bwadd
Jul 29, 2010, 10:29 AM
Any one else watching?

Loving the british amateur Kelly Tidy... she is hot, need to see more of her on the regular LPGA Tour..

Michelle Wie should be tearing this course up with her length!

imAnewbie
Jul 29, 2010, 10:31 AM
I just saw her photos, she's like 12 yrs old or something! Yikes!

Leftygolfer30
Jul 29, 2010, 10:45 AM

Not sure where/what you do when you do a search but she's 18 now...

Pervert :p

Bwadd
Jul 29, 2010, 10:55 AM

Ya dude... 18

You obviously never watched her today... she is HOT!

Wie went Birdie, Eagle at the end for a 70... -2 under tie for second, this could be her weekend if she keeps this up. Royal Birkdale ends with 2 par 5's so it could really work to her advantage!

olmanracer
Jul 29, 2010, 10:57 AM
Nice eagle on 18 for Wie but they're all wearing too much clothes.

imAnewbie
Jul 29, 2010, 10:58 AM
Not sure where/what you do when you do a search but she's 18 now...

Pervert :p

Hahaha I just typed her name on Google and most of the photos that popped out are those she looked like 12, yeah she's 18 now... pervs! :rofl:

Bellyhungry
Jul 29, 2010, 11:58 AM
I googled her name, I got this:

:eek:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00627/SNF25SPDW3_180_627797a.jpg

Bwadd
Jul 29, 2010, 12:03 PM
I googled her name, I got this:

:eek:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00627/SNF25SPDW3_180_627797a.jpg

LOL not quite...

More like this....

http://www.gilliankirkwood.com/ercn86/uploaded_images/KellyTidy-718349.jpg

par72
Jul 29, 2010, 12:03 PM
Is Kim Hall playing? Saw her in Ottawa at the LPGA and was like "WOW who is this"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1040324/The-Stunningdale-girls-Jo--Co-golf-glamorous.html

Bellyhungry
Jul 29, 2010, 12:06 PM
LOL not quite...

More like this....

http://www.gilliankirkwood.com/ercn86/uploaded_images/KellyTidy-718349.jpg

How is your girl Morgan 'far-ken circus' Pressel doing today? :)

Bwadd
Jul 29, 2010, 12:09 PM
I think she busted up her wrist on 18 LOL...

She choked last weekend at the Evian... I guess its filtering over in the British this week!

jlewis
Jul 29, 2010, 12:13 PM
mine thing just moved.

Malibook
Jul 29, 2010, 12:44 PM
Brits blaming Wie for Thompson's denial

The British media is blaming Michelle Wie (http://www.thegolfchannel.com/players/Michelle-Wie/) for Alexis Thompson (http://www.thegolfchannel.com/players/Alexis-Thompson/)’s inability to gain an exemption to Monday’s final-stage qualifier into the Ricoh Women’s British Open:
Here’s the report today from the United Kingdom’s The Independent:
Young Alexis Thompson is paying for the Michelle Wie controversy. The organisers of the Ricoh Women's British Open yesterday admitted that the furor which greeted the Hawaiian's invite five years ago was instrumental in them denying the game's latest 15-year-old sensation from trying to qualify for this week's major at Birkdale.
Thompson - who on Sunday produced one of the greatest performances by a schoolgirl when finishing runner-up in the Evian Masters, an event featuring all the world's top players - was refused entry to yesterday's qualifier at Hillside from which 17 emerged . . .
Shona Malcolm, the chief executive of the Ladies Golf Union, insisted there was nothing the governing body could do to accommodate Thompson and revealed it was the preferential treatment of Wie which led to them adopting strict criteria. When Wie was 15 she received a "special exemption" into the Women's British Open, ironically held at Birkdale, where she was to finish third. "We have tightened up our regulations since then because of other players' criticisms over that exemption," said Malcolm.
Many will support with the LGU's hard-line, but Thompson's situation is different from her starlet predecessor. As a member of the US Curtis Cup (http://www.thegolfchannel.com/USGA/6/13/2010%2012:00:00%20AM-Curtis-Cup/overview/) team, Thompson received an exemption into final qualifying, but, under their rules, the LGU rescinded it when she turned pro six weeks ago. That meant her only possible route was through the first stages of qualifying . . .
Her loss does seem the tournament's loss, particularly as the women's game is currently so desperate for superstars.

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/shag-bag/brits-blaming-wie-thompsons-denial-38638/

Bwadd
Jul 29, 2010, 01:17 PM
Sorry... please explain to me again how this is Michelle Wie's fault??

What a stupid article!

dstraus
Jul 29, 2010, 05:05 PM
Anyone know why Gulbis isn't playing??

olmanracer
Jul 29, 2010, 05:12 PM
Gulbis is playing......late tee time.

Fantasy09
Jul 29, 2010, 05:15 PM
Nice eagle on 18 for Wie but they're all wearing too much clothes.
You are a sick man:D

olmanracer
Jul 29, 2010, 05:19 PM
You are a sick man:D
ya, thinking about changing my handle to: "hornyracer"

Bellyhungry
Jul 29, 2010, 05:53 PM

Gulbis pulled out due to back problem.

dekker
Jul 30, 2010, 05:52 AM
Wie is looking fabulous in her Avenger Emma Peel outfit, and her game looks solid too.

Lefty17
Jul 30, 2010, 06:16 AM
Anybody else think Wie looked a little goofy with the lipstick on???

Leftygolfer30
Jul 30, 2010, 06:26 AM
Anybody else think Wie looked a little goofy with the lipstick on???

I think Wie looks goofy no matter what she wears.

The term "butter face" comes to mind...

Lefty17
Jul 30, 2010, 06:35 AM
I think Wie looks goofy no matter what she wears.

The term "butter face" comes to mind...

Good call... :rofl:

Bellyhungry
Jul 30, 2010, 06:38 AM
^^^

High school girl locker room conversation :D

dekker
Jul 30, 2010, 06:43 AM
The Wie bit of hate is alive and well. You jaded SOB's.:rofl:

Bellyhungry
Jul 30, 2010, 08:53 AM
Wie tumbled down the leaderboard...

Sharpie had a good rebound day and should make the cut.

dekker
Jul 31, 2010, 06:18 PM
watched it on Veetle broadcast BBC1+2. They often show the course from a different perspective, from green down the line which lets you see how the bunkers determine the approach into the green. Katherine Hull is a fascinating player to watch. Peter Allis is smitten with her play.

Borbor
Jul 31, 2010, 09:06 PM
anyone would be with those last 5 to 6 holes. I caught last 2 holes of her round and it was pretty amazing.

Bosco
Jul 31, 2010, 09:19 PM
someone has got to put Wie on an a$$ toning workout...it's getting sloopy back there!

Bwadd
Aug 2, 2010, 10:57 AM
Good win for Tseng.. she hits the ball solid!

Hull walks like a dude... kinda scary...:(

Good top 10 for my girl Morgan Pressel!:D

rgk5
Aug 2, 2010, 04:23 PM
someone has got to put Wie on an a$$ toning workout...it's getting sloopy back there!

Yeah, sure. What kind of shape are you in? Post a picture. :rolleyes:

ballerz
Aug 2, 2010, 11:49 PM
I hate the LPGA tour now. All the good players who seems to be winning are ugly as hell. Yani Zheng looks like a man! Fat Shin is a disgrace to athletics! All the hotties on tour...I see problems with their game to challenge for #1. Michelle Wie is just too full of herself and she has no desire to be the best. Paula Creamer is too hot tempered when her round goes downhill. The LPGA needs to send out a memo to some of its players reminding them to maintain a minimum level of physical fitness and that cosmetic surgery is an option for some of them.

tomahawktim
Aug 3, 2010, 12:11 AM
You could give them an attitude adjustment.

Leftygolfer30
Aug 3, 2010, 06:47 AM
I hate the LPGA tour now. All the good players who seems to be winning are ugly as hell. Yani Zheng looks like a man! Fat Shin is a disgrace to athletics! All the hotties on tour...I see problems with their game to challenge for #1. Michelle Wie is just too full of herself and she has no desire to be the best. Paula Creamer is too hot tempered when her round goes downhill. The LPGA needs to send out a memo to some of its players reminding them to maintain a minimum level of physical fitness and that cosmetic surgery is an option for some of them.

You should find whoever peed in your corn flakes and take your anger out on them instead of spewing your crap on TGN. :rolleyes:

Bwadd
Aug 3, 2010, 09:26 AM

What a stupid post....

If your looking for hot woman go watch the hooters pageant!

There are some pretty good looking woman in the top 20 this year including the likes of... Creamer, Pressel, Miyazato, Nordqvist, Pettersen,
Kerr, and Lincicome! Do I like to see a good looking woman playing golf? sure who doesn't, however.. I do watch them mainly for the golf!

ballerz
Aug 3, 2010, 09:41 AM
What a stupid post....

If your looking for hot woman go watch the hooters pageant!

There are some pretty good looking woman in the top 20 this year including the likes of... Creamer, Pressel, Miyazato, Nordqvist, Pettersen,
Kerr, and Lincicome! Do I like to see a good looking woman playing golf? sure who doesn't, however.. I do watch them mainly for the golf!

I apologize as my first post is a bit offensive. I actually just have a problem with the #1 right now. I can't stand Jiyai Shin. She burns a couple of pixels on my TV every time the camera shows her.

SuperFly TNT
Aug 3, 2010, 09:44 AM
It's golf not a beauty pageant. Get over it.:rolleyes:

Bern
Aug 3, 2010, 09:44 AM
Allthough I don't condone Ballerz's post.....

Glass Houses Gentlemen!!!!!!

mpare
Aug 3, 2010, 10:17 AM
It would appear to be his modus operandi.

You should find whoever peed in your corn flakes and take your anger out on them instead of spewing your crap on TGN. :rolleyes:

Fantasy09
Aug 3, 2010, 04:25 PM
The LPGA Rolex rankings system doesn't seem to make sense at all. Yani Tseng went into the BO major ranked 5th. Still ranked 5th after having won the tournament (a major). Cristie Kerr went in as a 3rd rank player. Finished with a T5 and moved up one spot to 2nd:(

Fantasy09
Aug 3, 2010, 04:28 PM
I am guessing you must be real nice looking:confused: You can't even spell her last name correctly:$