PDA

View Full Version : Mark Wilson wins again

unskinnybop99
Feb 7, 2011, 01:09 PM
Great 2nd win this year for Wilson........5'9...145 pounds Wilson beats Mickelson, Bubba, DJ, Holmes....

Dufner leaves two playoff putts short?

petvan
Feb 7, 2011, 01:12 PM
loved it ;-) managed to get him at 5:1 midway through the third round and made a little coin. Gainey certainly had fun with 17.

Weirfan
Feb 7, 2011, 01:13 PM
Great 2nd win this year for Wilson........5'9...145 pounds Wilson beats Mickelson, Bubba, DJ, Holmes....

Great to see a little guy win twice already this year on tour.

2 Glove Gainey's 20 capper swing could not hold up

Lefty17
Feb 7, 2011, 01:13 PM
Player of the Year??? ;):D

Richd
Feb 7, 2011, 01:14 PM

yes its only good for 70 holes or so.

thats why most of us don't play more than 54 in one day.....

Richd
Feb 7, 2011, 01:15 PM
Player of the Year??? ;):D

might as well put that one to bed too since rookie of the year has already been decided

Weirfan
Feb 7, 2011, 01:17 PM
might as well put that one to bed too since rookie of the year has already been decided

and might as well comeback player which was already decided and sealed in an envelope last year :rolleyes::p

Richd
Feb 7, 2011, 01:18 PM
and might as well comeback player which was already decided and sealed in an envelope last year :rolleyes::p
that one was supposed to be a secret:hush:

Abstract
Feb 7, 2011, 02:09 PM
I remember asking myslef (during his first win)....."Mark who????".

I guess this guy will be the darkhorse moving forward.

rgk5
Feb 7, 2011, 04:13 PM
That now means three wins out of four events for Ping staff players.

Deuce66
Feb 7, 2011, 04:52 PM
Great to see a little guy win twice already this year on tour.

ok then...a 20 capper that would kick almost every golfers butt in this country....anyhow

Leftygolfer30
Feb 7, 2011, 05:03 PM

Dufner leaves two playoff putts short?

Thanks for not giving away the results in the title of your thread... :rolleyes:

TiggerWoods
Feb 7, 2011, 05:35 PM
Thanks for not giving away the results in the title of your thread... :rolleyes:

Thanks. I was thinking the same thing.

ninja
Feb 7, 2011, 05:43 PM

Ditto....had it recorded but guess I'll watch Oprah instead now.

Weirfan
Feb 7, 2011, 05:51 PM
ok then...a 20 capper that would kick almost every golfers butt in this country....anyhow

I am not saying that it doesn't work for him but probably the ugliest swing on tour since Ray Floyd :hush:

with all those gyrations probably easy for the pressure of the situation to put in an extra hitch, bob, twirl , perry :D

Bellyhungry
Feb 7, 2011, 09:13 PM
Finchem's worst nightmare heading into TV contract negotiation.

Maybe soon PGA Tour will be shown on Versus. :)

Abstract
Feb 7, 2011, 10:47 PM
Not your typical swing....thats for sure. Ranks up there with Fuyrk and DiMarco

I am not saying that it doesn't work for him but probably the ugliest swing on tour since Ray Floyd :hush:

with all those gyrations probably easy for the pressure of the situation to put in an extra hitch, bob, twirl , perry :D

longirons
Feb 8, 2011, 10:55 AM
2 wins in 4 starts.. does that mean (according to those who believe the world rankings should reset each year) that he's the #1 golfer in the world ?

Pingnut
Feb 8, 2011, 11:03 AM
2 wins in 4 starts.. does that mean (according to those who believe the world rankings should reset each year) that he's the #1 golfer in the world ?

Yes, yes it does. But only if the Number 1 player in the world had been playing as well. If he had won twice on the euro tour - he would for sure be the world number 1 by now. :cool: