PDA

View Full Version : Masters Website Sluggish/Errors

Oakbridge
Apr 6, 2011, 10:22 AM
I went into the redesigned Master's web site earlier this week and I didn't see any problems. This morning when I went in with both Safari and Firefox, I keep getting the same type of message: "Unresponsive" or "Slow Script" followed by: "... has stopped responding because of a slow script running on ... "

I hope this is something that they are addressing. I love having the computer showing me the added video coverage during the tournament.

Is anyone else seeing this?

musky_hunter
Apr 6, 2011, 10:23 AM
it's an awful website...

Jeffc
Apr 6, 2011, 10:23 AM
I thought it was just me.

Ryan99
Apr 6, 2011, 10:32 AM
Happens to me too - the only browser that will let me keep surfing after I have clicked to stop the script is Internet Explorer 32bit

Firefox and Chrome both crash.

SeanFTW
Apr 6, 2011, 10:43 AM
Try to get into the internal pages as soon as possible as they don't use flash. It's the main homepage that is slow because of the unnecessary flash that they use.

laxgolf
Apr 6, 2011, 10:54 AM
The mobile site works fine.

Oakbridge
Apr 6, 2011, 11:10 AM
Hmmm, seems to be better in the last few minutes. Perhaps they were reading our posts and decided that they better do something to make those damn TGNers happy.

PeterO
Apr 6, 2011, 11:38 AM
same problems all day yesterday for me.

Lennox
Apr 6, 2011, 02:36 PM
The website is terrible. IE8 and Firefox 3.6 both having "slow script" errors. Man, it's so bad I can't get to any live content :(

Anyone else showing coverage of the par 3 contest? Video or live updates?

Oakbridge
Apr 7, 2011, 11:36 AM
Hmmm, seems to be better in the last few minutes. Perhaps they were reading our posts and decided that they better do something to make those damn TGNers happy.
I spoke too soon. It's giving me the script errors again today.

SingleWalking
Apr 7, 2011, 12:04 PM
Go thru the PGATour website is better if all you need is the leaderboard. The bad thing is there is no Shot Tracker this week.