PDA

View Full Version : TGN Masters Trash Talk !

Pages : [1] 2

shankuverymuch
Apr 6, 2011, 12:08 PM
Nuthin like a little trash talk !

Big Shooter
Apr 7, 2011, 02:20 AM
Weir's group on Thursday/Friday should be BORING!?

ace in the hazard
Apr 7, 2011, 03:05 AM

you don't like watching pros put up big numbers? i do :)

rayray905
Apr 7, 2011, 05:43 AM
wrong section...

Big Shooter
Apr 7, 2011, 12:15 PM

...maybe not, Goosen eagled the 1st hole!?

vijay
Apr 7, 2011, 01:06 PM
Yankees Suck! Let's go Red Sox!

Oh sorry ....wrong forum ...

Agolf14
Apr 7, 2011, 01:37 PM
stenson an 8 on a par 3 wtffff

Big Shooter
Apr 8, 2011, 01:13 AM
Yankees Suck! Let's go Red Sox!

Oh sorry ....wrong forum ...

Yankees Suck (agreed), but 0-6 "Best Red Sox Team EVER!?" :eek:

ace in the hazard
Apr 8, 2011, 01:23 AM
looks like weir will be playing hockey this weekend. oh wait...

Big Shooter
Apr 8, 2011, 01:28 AM

with Paddy & Henrik

Bellyhungry
Apr 8, 2011, 04:11 AM

with Paddy & Henrik

Kaymer will be the clear cut #1 goalie;

WILL
Apr 8, 2011, 04:53 AM
Great play by Gary Woodland and Alvaro Quiros in the last group. Disappointed that they didn't show Bubba at all.

Bwadd
Apr 8, 2011, 08:38 AM
Tiger sucks azz! Ok now I can go on with my day!:D

vijay
Apr 8, 2011, 08:50 AM
Yankees Suck (agreed), but 0-6 "Best Red Sox Team EVER!?" :eek:

It's only April .....

But I agree ...it is embarrassing ...they need to wake up .....

golfingoalie
Apr 8, 2011, 09:05 AM
Has Vijay Singh retired...or is he now using Mike Weir's coach as his also?

Richd
Apr 8, 2011, 09:34 AM
Has Vijay Singh retired...or is he now using Mike Weir's coach as his also?

he is tooling his game for the senior tour

Big Shooter
Apr 8, 2011, 01:39 PM
Kaymer will be the clear cut #1 goalie;

Yah, BOTH "Martin's" didn't look like 'contenders' on Day 1!

Bwadd
Apr 8, 2011, 01:59 PM
Tiger is flirting with the cut line... :D

Cut is projected @ +1... Tiger currently at EVEN.... ohh so close, I wonder if he can feel the pressure! LOL

SingleWalking
Apr 8, 2011, 02:01 PM
I think Mr. Tiger is more worried about making the cut than anything else. :eek: A -1 after the first day is survivable. However he now (3pm Eastern time) has 2 bogeys and 1 birdie for the 2nd round, hence he is slipping into disaster again unless he find some way to salvage the situation. :cool: Looking at the leaders this week, just making the cut is not much better than missing it. If Tiger cannot get his act together today and go up the ranks, there is almost no chance that he will shoot any miracle tomorrow or Sunday to get near the top. :(

dprotech
Apr 8, 2011, 02:02 PM
Stadler is putting in some work for a change today:cool:

Bwadd
Apr 8, 2011, 02:07 PM
I think Mr. Tiger is more worried about making the cut than anything else. :eek: A -1 after the first day is survivable. However he now (3pm Eastern time) has 2 bogeys and 1 birdie for the 2nd round, hence he is slipping into disaster again unless he find some way to salvage the situation. :cool: Looking at the leaders this week, just making the cut is not much better than missing it. If Tiger cannot get his act together today and go up the ranks, there is almost no chance that he will shoot any miracle tomorrow or Sunday to get near the top. :(

I say Foley is gonzo if Tiger misses the cut! LMAO:rofl:

dprotech
Apr 8, 2011, 04:29 PM
Someone please buy Tiger a hankerchief

Big Shooter
Apr 8, 2011, 05:01 PM
ciao GMac

golf nut
Apr 8, 2011, 05:23 PM
Someone please buy Tiger a hankerchief

What would he want that for? to give to Mickelson?

Big Shooter
Apr 8, 2011, 05:39 PM
Forever etched in the History Books...

Martin Kaymer "Missed Cut" 2011 Master's....that's BRUTAL for #1!!

just123123
Apr 8, 2011, 06:37 PM

Cut is projected @ +1... Tiger currently at EVEN.... ohh so close, I wonder if he can feel the pressure! LOL

Waaaaa.... I think he's in 3rd place.:cool:

Wish i could putt
Apr 8, 2011, 06:42 PM

I say Foley is gonzo if Tiger misses the cut! LMAO:rofl:
What do you have to say now 3rd place -7 :p...WOW
awsome, he's back..

Big Shooter
Apr 8, 2011, 10:02 PM
awsome, he's back..

and he probably texted KJ, "let's show these kids!" :D

Richd
Apr 8, 2011, 10:05 PM
where is hogannut?...wonder if he noticed Tiger had the string on today

Wish i could putt
Apr 9, 2011, 06:47 AM
and he probably texted KJ, "let's show these kids!" :D
:rofl::rofl::rofl:.. Wouldn't that be funny..tough to look forward to group ahead and seeing the crowds and noise there makeing and wondering whats going on..:eek:

TTASTY
Apr 9, 2011, 07:07 AM
I wonder how much **** Foley will talk if Tiger wins.

Guy who is supposed to be quiet and all about business can't shut his mouth since he started teaching Tiger.

Leftygolfer30
Apr 9, 2011, 09:28 AM

Guy who is supposed to be quiet and all about business can't shut his mouth since he started teaching Tiger.

Who peed in your corn flakes?

(Nice first post, btw :rolleyes:)

WILL
Apr 9, 2011, 09:39 AM

You're going to be so popular around here. :rolleyes: :rofl:

bigbrown
Apr 9, 2011, 03:37 PM

I cant stand Foley, he will be self promoting like no one's business if tiger wins

Leftygolfer30
Apr 9, 2011, 03:43 PM
I cant stand Foley, he will be self promoting like no one's business if tiger wins

Talking to yourself will make you go :cookoo:

bigbrown
Apr 9, 2011, 03:47 PM
I will say though he looks to have Tiger on the road back

TTASTY
Apr 9, 2011, 04:50 PM
I will say though he looks to have Tiger on the road back

I wouldn't go that far seeing as how he still can't hit driver. He won't catch McIlroy or Day when they are able to pound drivers all day.

TTASTY
Apr 9, 2011, 04:51 PM
You're going to be so popular around here. :rolleyes: :rofl:

Don't get me wrong, I love what Foley did with Rose and for the most part Mahan. But you would never hear Butch saying the things Foley says.

kevN
Apr 9, 2011, 05:17 PM

Maybe he should teach Tiger how to putt again first. I've never seen him miss so many short ones. WTH?

P25
Apr 9, 2011, 05:19 PM
Tiger's problem today is not the swing - it's the putter.

tasker
Apr 9, 2011, 06:23 PM
Tiger's problem today is not the swing - it's the putter.

I think everything except TWs irons is in question now. Short game not consistently good. Driving not very good at all. Putting distinctly average. But he is hitting some beautiful iron shots.

But stepping back today forces TW to go very low tomorrow unless everyone comes back to him. And not sure that will happen across the board.

ace in the hazard
Apr 9, 2011, 10:56 PM
just at work rewatching the middle hour i missed while out for a run today.

best quote of the broadcast so far after tiger stuck a beauty onto the front of the green from the pine straw on 11

"that sat down like a butterfly with sore feet"

the announcers really step it up for the masters :D

TTASTY
Apr 10, 2011, 07:14 AM
You have to expect McIlroy to play it safe and take birdie when he can. Going to tell the field to catch him if they can, but that he won't be giving it back to them.

Samick
Apr 10, 2011, 07:21 AM
You have to expect McIlroy to play it safe and take birdie when he can. Going to tell the field to catch him if they can, but that he won't be giving it back to them.

I'll agree to a point. He has a 4 shot lead infront of 4 very capable players. If he can put together a 3 under round I think he is safe enough. Hopefully he doesn't change his game plan and play too conservative, we all know what happens to leaders when they do that. :(

I'm actually hoping he plays really well and brings it home. He has played really solid and worked himself into a great position. Can you imagine the after party in Ireland?? :rofl:

hogannut
Apr 10, 2011, 07:33 AM
where is hogannut?...wonder if he noticed Tiger had the string on today

I noticed that Tiger himself told Kelly Tilman that the string would "absolutely never come off" a year ago (that lasted a few weeks). Other than than I notice very little about Tiger these days. I tend notice the guys who are actually in contention at the tournament.

Weirfan
Apr 10, 2011, 08:33 AM
I agree...Rory just needs to play for pars and see if anybody can catch him.......he can be more aggressive on 13 and 15 if he needs to,

Tiger once again unable to follow up and play well on the weekend....on moving day....only player in the top 9 to shoot over par...

he likely needs to shoot 65 to have a shot.....I figure he should post a good number ....probably shoots 68.

Bwadd
Apr 10, 2011, 09:08 AM
awsome, he's back..

Ya he's back alright.... shat the bed today @ +2 and 6 back @ T9.... would be very surprised to see him do much today....

Weirfan
Apr 10, 2011, 09:24 AM
Ya he's back alright.... shat the bed today @ +2 and 6 back @ T9.... would be very surprised to see him do much today....

for the record he's 7 behind....and yes he shat the bed big time

Momo
Apr 10, 2011, 09:42 AM
Its funny when Tiger puts a string together, he's all of a sudden back. He's back when he plays a full tournament at a high level. Almost everyone on tour can put a string together when they get it going.

Just take Jason Day for e.g. who shot lights out to put himself right in it after Friday (even better than what Tiger did). So until Tiger follows up a low round with at least a half decent next round, he's not back.

I still love watching him regardless. That 3 iron from under the branches, in the pine straw while trying to take a dump on 17 was fun times.

WILL
Apr 11, 2011, 06:51 AM

And ... hows that foot taste?