PDA

View Full Version : Steve Williams Interview

Mick12
Nov 15, 2011, 11:13 PM
See link below. Steve Williams speaks on Tiger, the breakup, Earl Woods, Elin, Foley, and most things tiger.

http://www.grahambensinger.com/

TheSaxemachine
Nov 16, 2011, 07:54 AM
I gave up after 5 minutes.

Bwadd
Nov 16, 2011, 08:26 AM
Meh.... tired of the whole Steve Williams story... very boring!

I hope he STFU and does what he is paid to do for Adam!

goshawk
Nov 16, 2011, 08:45 AM
Meh.... tired of the whole Steve Williams story... very boring!

I hope he STFU and does what he is paid to do for Adam!That's exactly what I've been hoping he'd do since his early days with Tiger. One of these days, you'll realize that he's a "supporting" part of that team, not the primary focus! How often do we hear Fluff, Squeaky or Tony Navarro in the headlines?

dekker
Nov 16, 2011, 08:45 AM
He was unable to draw anything from Williams except for one snippet where Williams acknowledges receiving a text from Tiger congratulating him on his effort to guide Adams to the win at Firestone. Bensinger is otherwise an incredibly scripted,inept,stilted interviewer. Of course that could be the fault of editing. The camera work suggests Bensinger re-shot his questions in a studio afterwards and inserted them later.

Bellyhungry
Nov 16, 2011, 08:54 AM
I gave up after 5 minutes.

You have more patience than me; Realizing that there wouldn't be anything new, I didn't even bother. :$

northernpro
Nov 16, 2011, 11:14 AM
this must be the Tiger fan club...:rofl:

Richd
Nov 16, 2011, 11:24 AM
this must be the Tiger fan club...:rofl:

yes the Stevie Williams fan club is just getting started...The numbers should pick up now that he doesn't work for Tiger.