PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Chamblee hates someone MORE than Tiger. Foley?

WILL
Dec 30, 2011, 06:27 PM
Weird! I always thought Chamblee hated Tiger more than anyone in the world. Based on the last golf central that just aired, I gotta say he hates Foley even more.

I guess Foley turned Chamblee down when he asked about reviving his tour career. :rofl:

P25
Dec 30, 2011, 06:36 PM
Where have you been the last year? :p They've had a pretty public back and forth ever since Tiger started working with Foley. ;)

WILL
Dec 30, 2011, 06:55 PM
I don't even play golf, I'm just putting together some ikea crap and golf central happened to be on.

Wish i could putt
Dec 30, 2011, 07:01 PM
Never been a big Chamblee fan..Was never a great golfer and wishes he had 1 10th the talent of Tiger..Time will tell on Foley..

bk51
Dec 30, 2011, 07:22 PM
I was at the final round of the Timberlake event in Vegas, watching Rocco Mediate on the driving range. Rick Smith and Brandel wandered up, and the conversation turns to what Foley is doing with Tiger's swing.

We couldn't hear all the words, but Rick started imitating some ugly swing that had the other guys doubled over laughing. Rocco taped it on his phone, then said it would probably be on the Golf Channel that night. More laughter. Rocco was laughing so hard he had to wipe the tears away.

Seems like Brandel isn't the only one with no respect for Foley.

Weirfan
Dec 30, 2011, 08:05 PM
I was at the final round of the Timberlake event in Vegas, watching Rocco Mediate on the driving range. Rick Smith and Brandel wandered up, and the conversation turns to what Foley is doing with Tiger's swing.

We couldn't hear all the words, but Rick started imitating some ugly swing that had the other guys doubled over laughing. Rocco taped it on his phone, then said it would probably be on the Golf Channel that night. More laughter. Rocco was laughing so hard he had to wipe the tears away.

Seems like Brandel isn't the only one with no respect for Foley.

There is no shortage of critics of what Foley has been doing with Tiger. Miller has been vocal as have many others.

In the end all that matters is what Tiger thinks of Foley.

Whenever somebody disagrees with something Tiger...it raises some criticism

I don't think Brandel gives a chit.

P25
Dec 30, 2011, 09:45 PM
I don't even play golf, I'm just putting together some ikea crap and golf central happened to be on.

You gotta fix that situation! :D

Kennedy Road
Jan 3, 2012, 06:04 PM
There is no shortage of critics of what Foley has been doing with Tiger. Miller has been vocal as have many others.

In the end all that matters is what Tiger thinks of Foley.

Whenever somebody disagrees with something Tiger...it raises some criticism

I don't think Brandel gives a chit.
It is hard to be clear on how dangerous someone is. LOL

Shadow
Jan 3, 2012, 07:05 PM
Weird! I always thought Chamblee hated Tiger more than anyone in the world. Based on the last golf central that just aired, I gotta say he hates Foley even more. Some very strong words from a pseudo expert, one, who like many others, has the solution to Tiger's previous woes. Would the words be as strong if SF was not Canadian?

One point that he did make and time will tell if it is a valid one, is that Tiger won many tournaments, hitting the ball with a particular shot shape (high fade?) and it seems that there is now with Foley, a greater emphasis on a drawing ball flight, which is naturally lower.

Not a Tiger fan, but I would love for him to do well in 2012 and put all the "experts" in their place.