PDA

View Full Version : keegan

hogannut
Dec 31, 2011, 08:29 PM
How do you think Keegan will do in 2012?

landlord
Dec 31, 2011, 08:48 PM
Dunno. It's only 9 o'clock.

Richd
Jan 27, 2012, 04:33 PM
does anybody else find his pre-shot routine very annoying?

rgk5
Jan 27, 2012, 05:57 PM
Why would it annoy you when you will never play with him? ;)

Joe Backyard
Jan 27, 2012, 08:26 PM
Sorry, this kid's short game is very unimpressive. Typical bomber that needs some brace to put the ball in the hole. My prediction is that 5 yrs from now he'll be relying on sponsor exemptions to get into PGA tournaments.

Richd
Jan 27, 2012, 09:55 PM
Why would it annoy you when you will never play with him? ;)
the remote was all the way over on the table so i could not change the channel and had to watch it.

scotty score
Jan 28, 2012, 09:50 AM
Happened to me too...... man, I hate when that happens :mad:

Johnrw
Jan 28, 2012, 10:43 AM
Sorry, this kid's short game is very unimpressive. Typical bomber that needs some brace to put the ball in the hole. My prediction is that 5 yrs from now he'll be relying on sponsor exemptions to get into PGA tournaments.

I really hope your kidding with this statement. Hunter Mahan has an iffy short game for sure, and does just fine. Now if either find the touch or put in the work they will both be top 20 players for a number of years.

Joe Backyard
Jan 28, 2012, 01:56 PM
I really hope your kidding with this statement. Hunter Mahan has an iffy short game for sure, and does just fine. Now if either find the touch or put in the work they will both be top 20 players for a number of years.

We've seen too many bombers over the years and they're around for a little while before the driver drifts off and the lack of a good short game does them in. Your Keegan of today was your Hank Kuehne, Boo Weekley, Bill Glasson, and Dan Pohl of past periods. I would put Bradley in the same group as Charley Hoffman, JB Holmes and Robert Garrigus - no better, no worse. And as they say on the links ... if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

Wish i could putt
Jan 28, 2012, 03:47 PM
Happened to me too...... man, I hate when that happens :mad:

That's what the kids are for ;)

cuonthe1t
Jan 28, 2012, 04:19 PM
We've seen too many bombers over the years and they're around for a little while before the driver drifts off and the lack of a good short game does them in. Your Keegan of today was your Hank Kuehne, Boo Weekley, Bill Glasson, and Dan Pohl of past periods. I would put Bradley in the same group as Charley Hoffman, JB Holmes and Robert Garrigus - no better, no worse. And as they say on the links ... if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.
And how many of those golfers held it together over 4 rounds of a major and won?

Joe Backyard
Jan 28, 2012, 08:58 PM
And how many of those golfers held it together over 4 rounds of a major and won?

The PGA Championship has the distinction of too many one-hit wonders. Need I remind you of Rich Beem, Shaun Micheel, Mark Brooks, Wayne Grady - all winners in the past 20 yrs. Don't rush to conclusions with the latest one-hit wonder.

P25
Jan 28, 2012, 09:03 PM
How do you think Keegan will do in 2012?

Not as good as TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.canadabodybuilding.com/images/smilies/excited.gif

Leftygolfer30
Jan 28, 2012, 09:07 PM
That's what the kids are for ;)

He's even got twins to fetch the remote for him! ;)

Wish i could putt
Jan 28, 2012, 09:23 PM
Not as good as TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.canadabodybuilding.com/images/smilies/excited.gif

http://www.canadabodybuilding.com/images/smilies/popcorn2.gif