Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Marathon GSAR w/US Government Dial & Great Seal Bracelet watch, GREAT DEAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Marathon GSAR w/US Government Dial & Great Seal Bracelet watch, GREAT DEAL

FS: Marathon GSAR w/US Government Dial & Great Seal Bracelet , GREAT DEAL

FS: Marathon GSAR w/US Government Dial & Great Seal Bracelet
    comes with original box, bracelet tool and rubber strap along with Marathon SS bracelet with Great Seal on clasp. This is the tritium dial version that glows beautifully. Also has US Government dial. A fantastic and ver robust tool watch. I like this better than every other dive watch I've ever owned including many Rolexes, Panerais and Blancpains. Unfortunately funds are tight so I must part with it. Runs about + 5 seconds a day. I rate it about 92% as the bracelet and clasp have quite a few surface hairline scratches from regular wear over the past 6 months or so. These could be esily buffed out by a watchmaker or jeweller for a nominal cost.

Looking for SOLD$ or best reasonable offer shipped in North America and paid via paypal or email transfer. scans posted shortly. email me at ltjfisher@shaw.ca if interested.
    Last edited by ScottyCamFreak; Oct 5, 2010, 11:24 AM. Reason: remove scans sold

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
    TGN Giveaway: The FedEx Cup 2017 Fantasy
    TrGo
    I'm excited to announce our latest TGN Contest Giveaway for the 2017 FedEx Cup.

The winner will receive a brand new Scotty Cameron Newport Putter!!

Here are the rules:
    Aug 21, 2017, 11:53 AM
  • TrGo
    TGN To-Do List
    TrGo
    Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
    Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
X