• Show
Clear All

• FS - Taylormade 2017 DJ Spider Tour Putter 35"

Like new... used once
    2017 Taylormade 2017 DJ Spider Putter 35"
    I Paid 399.00+ tax at GT a week ago.
    Selling for 340.00 Tax Incl
    Price is firm.
    130.00 savings for being used for 30 mins on the practise green.
    Last edited by Insain; Aug 15, 2017, 06:41 PM.

~bump~

Comment

I'll offer you $250 for the putter.
      Driver - Currently shopping around
      3W/5W - TaylorMade R15
      4i - GW - Cobra King F6 Steel Shafts
      Sand/lob Wedge - Currently shopping around

Comment

" I'll offer you $250 for the putter."

It's one thing to be in unrealistic in a PM...But to post this flea market offer in public is another.
        Do the considerate thing and delete your post.
        I know you're new around here but please act a little respectful when trying to flea market someone.

Comment

There was a post a few weeks back, same exact putter same condition. Used 4 times, sold for $240. Its not an unrealistic offer, its sales. When you buy something brand new most of the time you are very lucky if you even get 70% of its value back.

FS practically brand new DJ Spider Black. Pure pistol grip. Awesome putter, but sticking with my old Newport. 9.5-10 $225 Pickup York Region

Last edited by Ryan Felix Golf; Aug 15, 2017, 06:53 PM.
          3W/5W - TaylorMade R15

Comment

Hahahahah 240!!! What a joke!! Thanks Insain for the Toulon I love it!!!

I
            Last edited by jasonkl24; Aug 15, 2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Love the DJ putter too!
              Last edited by jasonkl24; Aug 15, 2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Felix Golf View Post
                There was a post a few weeks back, same exact putter same condition. Used 4 times, sold for $240. Its not an unrealistic offer, its sales. When you buy something brand new most of the time you are very lucky if you even get 70% of its value back.

FS practically brand new DJ Spider Black. Pure pistol grip. Awesome putter, but sticking with my old Newport. 9.5-10 $225 Pickup York Region

Please stop posting in my thread or I will send a complaint.
                I wouldn't sell you this putter for any amount of money now.
                As I stated earlier...You are new here, Please learn how to respect others threads.

I thank all who have made silent offers the respectable way via PM

Comment

Originally posted by jasonkl24 View Post
                  Hahahahah 240!!! What a joke!! Thanks Insain for the Toulon I love it!!!

I
                  Glad you love the Toulon...It comes off the face like butter!
                  Enjoy it my friend !
                  Thank you for the easy transaction

Comment

Just Closed on a different DJ Putter for $275, mint condition. Too bad your attitude got in the way of us making a deal, good luck trying to sell your overpriced putter.

And go ahead and report me, i'm so scared of getting kicked off a public forum. In which i can just create a new account.
                    3W/5W - TaylorMade R15

Comment

Insain: you seem like a good guy. Nothing wrong with wanting $$ for your putter

ryan Felix: beautifully crafted argument with backup. Well played sir. Can't imagine you getting booted for speaking truth

Comment

With GT sale on right now of 15% off i actually got a brand new one for less.
                        Last edited by Jasonp; Aug 21, 2017, 12:20 PM.

Comment

I'm happy for you that got what you wanted Ryan. But as I said before the one you bought or the links you sent aren't the same as the condition or mileage the putter I'm selling has.

I was not excepting any trades and I kindly told you so JasonP...glad you got what you wanted. 35" models are scarce at GT's and I wasn't in a rush to sell something for what you guys wanted.

I purchase things off here all the time. The difference is i have proper Etiquette and I would communicate offers and communication through PM as the buying rules on this forums suggest.

I could have been a ***** and responded poorly but decided to take the high road. This is the internet and I take it with a grain of salt.
                          You keyboard cowboys wouldn't have the nuts too say things in person as you type them.
                          Next time how about we just play for the High and the low?
                          have a good night.

BTW, the putter has a real pending offer from someone who has proper Etiquette.
                          peace, love and birdies for all.

Comment

This is the most entertaining BST thread I've ever seen..

Comment

And this is the very reason why responses / comments were turned off in the BST many years ago. This should be the reason why they should again be turned off by the new owners. Price banter and flaming is not supposed to be posted but the BST rules don't comment on this. Suggest that the mods or TrGo modify to add specific language to the rules to help here (new members likely don't read it anyway as the 5 post rule is almost never followed until posts are removed).
                              that being said, traffic and interesting content has been next to nothing the last few months.
                              Last edited by golfunderpar18; Aug 21, 2017, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X