TGN golf course rating

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TGN golf course rating

Originally posted by bobby Jones View Post
    Is this a solution looking for a problem?

We have this nifty TGN thing here where one can get all the info they want for practically any course in southern Ontario and then some. We have golf rankings in Score, Canadian golf Magazine, Golf, Golf Advisor, Golf Digest, travelling golfer, Ontario golf News...
    I agree.

A simple search and I've always found a multitude of information on every course I could ever think of in Southern Ontario and beyond on TGN. Even better, instead of some glimpse in time, a TGN search gives me up-to-date info on things like what shape the course is in and any promos/discounts.

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoe View Post
      I agree.

A simple search and I've always found a multitude of information on every course I could ever think of in Southern Ontario and beyond on TGN. Even better, instead of some glimpse in time, a TGN search gives me up-to-date info on things like what shape the course is in and any promos/discounts.
      ...but we need more HEATED debates (it's not even January yet!)
      Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by davepratt View Post
        There are some very good points being made on here and it tells me ratings on most criteria are very subjective. One man's Augusta is another man's Annandale. Maybe that's why the results of other surveys don't always make a lot sense as it depends on personal perspectives.

Good on you for looking to make this happen. I'd definitely participate with my opinions.

Comment

Come on Dave, let's get this thing off the ground!!

Comment

Is this still a possibility?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
              I can't add much if this gets started ,I plan on joining foxbridge again and Dave is a member also,I think the first guys out can start the rating with how wet the courses are.

Comment

Originally posted by nearace View Post
                I can't add much if this gets started ,I plan on joining foxbridge again and Dave is a member also,I think the first guys out can start the rating with how wet the courses are.
                I thought Dave moved to Black Diamond this season?

Comment

I thought Dave moved to Black Diamond this season?
                  That's what I meant ,being a member somewhere.

Comment

I've been working on a spreadsheet that accompanies a Google Earth outlining all Ontario courses. It is probably only half dine but I think I have most of the courses mapped and on the list. Around 650+ on the list which still includes some of the closedcourses that still show up on Earth. I was thinking when I got further asking the nutz to help fill in some missing info. Mostly build dates and architect.
                    I send pictures ~ through the mail ~ of buried treasures ~ and Humpback whales ~to famous people ~ I do not know ~ I sign "Sincerely, ~ Matthias Doe" ~ I await ~ their response...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawker View Post
                      I've been working on a spreadsheet that accompanies a Google Earth outlining all Ontario courses. It is probably only half dine but I think I have most of the courses mapped and on the list. Around 650+ on the list which still includes some of the closedcourses that still show up on Earth. I was thinking when I got further asking the nutz to help fill in some missing info. Mostly build dates and architect.
                      Great, but don't you need a Hot Spot!?

Comment

2 things made me decide not to do it. Firstly it's a much bigger job than I anticipated and based on some valid points made in this thread, one man's treasure is another man's junk.

Comment

Originally posted by davepratt View Post
                          2 things made me decide not to do it. Firstly it's a much bigger job than I anticipated and based on some valid points made in this thread, one man's treasure is another man's junk.
                          No worries, Jayhawker is onto something....I've see it....I'm sure he will have a LIST for us all by the end of the season

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                          X