No announcement yet.
Collapse

Help - any Muskoka Bay members on here?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - any Muskoka Bay members on here?

Hi TGN

Wondering if any of you are members at Muskoka Bay and could help me out?

The situation is, my friends and I had booked a trip July 30-Aug1, and were really hoping to play Muskoka Bay. Ideally we'd play Monday July 31 AM, however there is an event that day and they only have a few AM tee times available that day. For non-members, we would only be able to book 1 day in advance.

The ask is, would any member be willing to bring us out with them (we are 3 guys, all play decently fast, handicaps between 12-20) on that morning? Obviously there would be some compensation we can discuss privately.
    If nobody is willing, would we be able to at least get a sense of how busy the course is typically in the mornings? What would be our chances of being able to book with only 1 day advanced booking?

Thanks in advance for looking.

Why not give Tom screen name "hannah" a shout he has some connections there I'd bet.
    Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
    X