Collapse

Los Cabos

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Cabos

Looks like I'm heading down near the end of March to get my season underway. I've read through some of the other posts about which courses to play and I'm planning on getting the 5 round pass to play Campestre, Cabo Real, and Puerto Los Cabos, and then a round at each Cabo del Sol course. Was wondering if I should switch out any of those and potentially try to get on Diamante or Quivira. If anyone has experience with all of these courses, or if anyone can put me in contact with the right people down there, send me a PM, I'd appreciate hearing from you!

Also going but early March,where do you get the 5 day passes and how much do you have to pay? Golf looks pretty pricey there

Comment

Bit pricey but some really nice golf, these courses and the others mentioned.

Comment

Just got back yesterday and played both Quivira and the Ocean Course at Cabo del Sol. Quivira is an incredible experience, with some absolutely breathtaking views. A couple of the holes remind me a bit of Golden Tee golf though...funky but fun. Inclusive 'Comfort Stations' with your round...drinks and snacky stuff like quesadillas, tacos etc are awesome, but it isn't surprising the round will be close to 5 hours with everyone stopping for these freebies. Beautiful, massive property.
        Ocean course was more 'playable', and in perfect condition. Some great views and tough par 4's, and nice setup at the first tee too. included lunch at the turn (fish tacos...2 thumbs up!)

Have fun...not cheap

Always a game of good misses

Who are these Men
        Of lust, greed and glory
        Rip off the masks and let's see
        But that's not right
        Oh no, what's the story
        Look there's you, and there's me
        That can't be right

Comment

The courses are all eye candy but definitely not worth the price. Anyway, you know what they say about "a fool and his money".....
          If St. Andrews is the home of golf, Askernish is it's soul......!

Comment

Going to Los Cabos in a couple of weeks and just wondering if I should bring my clubs or not. Golf looks fairly expensive but the courses look amazing. Thoughts?

Comment

The Average golf club rentals in Mexico is 100USD per round. Golf balls such as prov1s run around 25$ for a sleeve. Average golf round is 90 - 200$. Cost of packing your own clubs and bringing them with you on WestJet is 35$ CDN per direction.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X