Collapse

Hello from a new automated driving range

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iRange Toronto View Post
    Thanks for the good wishes and the feedback everyone! Over the next week, I will have a special promo for all TGN members so that you can come and try it at a better price as well as a some balls to try for free . It is my goal to become a premier practice facility with the addition of a putting and chipping area in the years to come. With that being said, this new technology and the cost of land these days are quite expensive which is reflected in the pricing. However, once again, not to worry, I will make sure that communities such as TGN will be well taken care of! I look forward in meeting you all!

P.S. the other cool part is that you get your own personalized card, so you are not forced to finish your "bucket" in one session. Whatever you don't hit, stays on the card forever.
    brilliant!
    things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Sounds very cool, hopefully something similar will come to London one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post

That will work!

Goodbye LAUNCH!!

Are your bays "heated" and do you offer "night play"
        I'm currently looking to getting them heated, however, I don't think I'll have the job completed by the end of this season. Next year for sure! Once you have your card loaded up, you can come at anytime! However, currently I only have lights for the first 100 yards.

Comment

From the FAQ;

Q: Are you open all year round?

A: No, during the winter we will not be open due to snow, are regular season is from April -November (weather permitting)

Should be "our".

Sorry, my OCD was bothering me on that.

It looks interesting and certainly for driver and wood work off the tee it would be great (no bending down + I can hit as many or as few as I want in a single visit = near) but alas otherwise I hate hitting off mats.

Comment

Originally posted by WestendStew View Post
            From the FAQ;

Q: Are you open all year round?

A: No, during the winter we will not be open due to snow, are regular season is from April -November (weather permitting)

Should be "our".

Sorry, my OCD was bothering me on that.

It looks interesting and certainly for driver and wood work off the tee it would be great (no bending down + I can hit as many or as few as I want in a single visit = near) but alas otherwise I hate hitting off mats.

Thanks!!! I'll make the change right away!

Comment

Welcome! Cool, I must give this a shot, no pun intended. I like the concept. Is there a rate figured out for TGN members? Unsure if I'll make it out this season, but interested to make it out next season, hoping to have additional and further lighting

Comment

iRange Toronto has generously offered a free bucket of balls plus 35% off to all TGN members that want to try their facility. Head over to this thread to print your coupon: http://www.torontogolfnuts.com/forum...irange-toronto
                Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

Bump for a Sponsor, haven't heard anything about THIS Range this season

Has anyone been out there?

Might drop by during lunch sometime (I could use it after this past weekend debacle off the tee)

Toronto's #1 Automated Golf Driving - experience the next generation of golf driving range. Check out our virtual golf games powered by Top Tracer.
                  Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Bump for a Sponsor, haven't heard anything about THIS Range this season

Has anyone been out there?

Might drop by during lunch sometime (I could use it after this past weekend debacle off the tee)

http://irangetoronto.com/
                    Today's technology is absolutely amazing however I just used Alexander Bell's technology from a 100 years ago and phoned them..

They were just closing up and the boss was not there, so the guy I spoke to did not know about any 2018 deal for TGN but said he would be talking to his boss later, and post on here what if any deals will be coming this way.

Also I learnt tonight; that if you have a card and the range people have gone home you can still go and get balls and hit them, as long as the main Wet n Wild gates are still open.
                    Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

Today's technology is absolutely amazing however I just used Alexander Bell's technology from a 100 years ago and phoned them..
                      Why do you have to open with a line like that? We've both been on here for years, I know the drill.

I didn't see anyone else talking about this place in 2018, and if I just phoned them and didn't share the info, who knows if we would ever hear from them!?
                      Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Why do you have to open with a line like that? We've both been on here for years, I know the drill.

I didn't see anyone else talking about this place in 2018, and if I just phoned them and didn't share the info, who knows if we would ever hear from them!?
                        OK, sorry I forgot the smilies.
                        Last edited by 4underthru9; May 23, 2018, 06:57 AM.
                        Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                        X