Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from a new automated driving range

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iRange Toronto View Post
    Thanks for the good wishes and the feedback everyone! Over the next week, I will have a special promo for all TGN members so that you can come and try it at a better price as well as a some balls to try for free . It is my goal to become a premier practice facility with the addition of a putting and chipping area in the years to come. With that being said, this new technology and the cost of land these days are quite expensive which is reflected in the pricing. However, once again, not to worry, I will make sure that communities such as TGN will be well taken care of! I look forward in meeting you all!

P.S. the other cool part is that you get your own personalized card, so you are not forced to finish your "bucket" in one session. Whatever you don't hit, stays on the card forever.
    brilliant!
    Things change.

Ping i25, PWR75 s
    Ping i25 3w Tour65 s
    Miz 21Fli-Hi Gblue s
    TA 845s GDs300
    Clev588 53,57
    Cal i-Trax

Comment

Sounds very cool, hopefully something similar will come to London one day.
      Ping K15- 10.5 Driver
      Taylormade R11 15 Deg
      Titleist 910F- 21 Deg
      Callaway Razr- 24 Deg
      Titleist 913H- 27 Deg
      Callaway Diablo Edge Irons- 7-Gap
      Taylormade RBZ- 55 Deg Wedge
      Titleist Vokey- 60 Deg Wedge
      Ping Scottsdale Putter
      Sun Mountain Bag
      Home Course: Pine Knot London

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post

That will work!

Goodbye LAUNCH!!

Are your bays "heated" and do you offer "night play"
        I'm currently looking to getting them heated, however, I don't think I'll have the job completed by the end of this season. Next year for sure! Once you have your card loaded up, you can come at anytime! However, currently I only have lights for the first 100 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by iRange Toronto View Post
          Hello TGN golfers,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the TGN community! I've recently opened up a new fully automated driving range by highway 427 and Finch and would love to have you all come out to check us out! What makes us unique compared to your typical driving range is that there are no buckets and the ball pops out of the ground automatically.I am very excited to be a part of this group of fellow golfers and we would like to get as many of you here to try us out. I'm working with TGN to put together an exclusive discount for all TGN members, but in the mean time, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

Kevin
          This technology in addition to what you have would be awesome. http://www.golfwrx.com/469352/trackm...arls-golfland/

Comment

From the FAQ;

Q: Are you open all year round?

A: No, during the winter we will not be open due to snow, are regular season is from April -November (weather permitting)

Should be "our".

Sorry, my OCD was bothering me on that.

It looks interesting and certainly for driver and wood work off the tee it would be great (no bending down + I can hit as many or as few as I want in a single visit = near) but alas otherwise I hate hitting off mats.

Comment

Originally posted by WestendStew View Post
              From the FAQ;

Q: Are you open all year round?

A: No, during the winter we will not be open due to snow, are regular season is from April -November (weather permitting)

Should be "our".

Sorry, my OCD was bothering me on that.

It looks interesting and certainly for driver and wood work off the tee it would be great (no bending down + I can hit as many or as few as I want in a single visit = near) but alas otherwise I hate hitting off mats.

Thanks!!! I'll make the change right away!

Comment

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
                TGN Giveaway: The FedEx Cup 2017 Fantasy
                TrGo
                I'm excited to announce our latest TGN Contest Giveaway for the 2017 FedEx Cup.

The winner will receive a brand new Scotty Cameron Newport Putter!!

Here are the rules:
                Aug 21, 2017, 11:53 AM
              • TrGo
                TGN To-Do List
                TrGo
                Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
                Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
              X

Debug Information