Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for recommendations: Golf course

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underpargolf View Post

Green fees under $50, fast/medium paced greens, and moderately difficult.
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that a lot of courses will let an under 16 kid play for free with a full paying adult.

I don't know if this is all of them but it's quite a list http://kidsplaygolf.ca/events/catego...to-the-course/. Lots of good courses on there. Ask the board if any take your fancy. Totally depends on where you're staying.

So instead of paying $50 each for $200, you could play a nicer course for $60/70 each and it would only total $120/140.

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will visit the various courses' website.

Comment

So?????? Where did you go?????

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

We have joined a club now, but I used to play at a lot of courses with my son, using special parent-child rates. Most of them are at limited times (St. Andrews Valley adjusts their starting time based on daylight available (usually 3-4 hours before sunset), others like Oakridge are always 5:00 or 6:00). We used to play St. Andrews when the days were shorter, and play the other ones at the height of the summer, when the days were longest. Courses that offer kids free include St. Andrew Valley, Westview, Cardinal, Oakridge, Deerhurst Highlands.

Comment

So where did you end up playing when you came to the GTA in August?

Comment

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
              Free Bucket of Balls plus 35% off from iRange Toronto
              TrGo
              iRange Toronto has a special offer for TGN members. Bring the attached coupon with you and receive a free bucket of balls plus receive 35% off of the range rates for additional balls.

Oct 7, 2017, 08:03 AM
            • TrGo
              TGN To-Do List
              TrGo
              Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
              Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
            X