/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

looking for a female instructor (near Yonge and Hwy 7)

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a female instructor (near Yonge and Hwy 7)

for my daughters (10 & 12)

This place may suit your purposes if they can arrange individual lessons instead of the full season thing.: https://ladiesgolfclub.com/Juniors
    Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Donna at Richmond Hill Golf Club

Comment

Sarah at Thornhill is good. Here is a link to their winter program.

Comment

Although Larry Cheung isn't a female instructor, he is great with kids (boys and girls) and the girls that he teaches have very good swings. Not to mention his positive demeanor I think makes him a great choice to work with kids. But if your train of thought is maybe a female instructor would be better suited to help your daughters like the game more, then the only female instructors in the area I know of are Lindsay Knowlton and Alexa Kim. Although I do not have any personal experiences with them. Hope that helps, good luck!

Comment

Lindsay Knowlton from Iron Lady golf

Comment

Rebecca Lee Bentham teaches out of Markham Golf Dome all year round highway 7 and woodbine. Played on the LPGA! can't get much better than that.

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

Alexa Kim has lots of experience with kids as she also runs children camps in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshiNee View Post
                  Rebecca Lee Bentham teaches out of Markham Golf Dome all year round highway 7 and woodbine. Played on the LPGA! can't get much better than that.

https://www.instagram.com/rleebentham/
                  Definitely highly recommended, she is now with "Ryall Golf" a sponsor on TGN:

https://www.bradleeryall.com/get-gol...a-lee-bentham/
                  Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

+1 for Donna

Comment

Another vote for Alexa Kim at Within Range (Leslie & 407).

I played with a friends son recently, his swing and setup was picture perfect, ball striking pretty good within afew months of lessons with Alexa.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshiNee View Post

https://www.instagram.com/rleebentham/
                        Id vote for Rebecca too, awesome coach and super nice girl.

Comment

Iron Lady Golf - Lindsay Knowlton

Comment

Paging OP: @ michaelkal, How are you doing in your quest for an instructor?
                            Lots of great recommendations here, have you checked any of them out yet?

Comment

still looking... Alexa used to teach my kids. met Rebecca in July..thank you for all the recommendations.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X