Removing weight on 915 fairway wood

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Removing weight on 915 fairway wood

my apologies to the Rulies.
    we have deviated enough from the rules and etiquette thread.
    things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Originally posted by bl8d View Post
      I don't make anything up. Smarter guys have done that for me already.
      Any club ,whether driver, Fw wood, hybrid or iron will be more workable if the COG is even slightly more forward.
      MyGolfSpy has done that for you if you care to read up on it.

The future of driver design might just be smaller than the size of a dime. It might also trump all the other technology advances in club design. It's hidden away, it barely moves, yet just a couple millimeters can be the difference between the longest driver in golf and the shortest. What is it? Come find out!

and part deux
      https://www.mygolfspy.com/2016-driver-cg-update/
      see i knew you're just making it up lol. on your earlier post, you claim that the weight being forward is 1 or 3 hardware prerequisites for a closed draw bias club... now i guess after you read from your links above that its actually more for workability... lol

and yes you should apologies for giving wrong info in the wrong section of the board.

we had our fun... this should be locked up. lol

Comment

Originally posted by TeeItHi View Post
        see i knew you're just making it up lol. on your earlier post, you claim that the weight being forward is 1 or 3 hardware prerequisites for a closed draw bias club... now i guess after you read from your links above that its actually more for workability... lol

and yes you should apologies for giving wrong info in the wrong section of the board.

we had our fun... this should be locked up. lol
        methinks you have a closed mind.
        things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Originally posted by bl8d View Post
          does the 915f work for you off the T?
          Yes, 915F work for me off the tee much better. my 913 is a 17 degrees(4 wood) with much smaller head, and for some reason I have feel more confident hitting with smaller head.. faulty operator is likely the reason though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tintin View Post
            I don't know if it would make a diference but you could remove it and weight it.
            You could also use lead tape in the back while the screw is out and see what gives

Possibly if it's heavy you could use a lighter screw sold by Titleist or Golfworks:
            http://www.golfworks.ca/the-golfwork...ghts/p/BB9085/
            Good stuff. thanks for this. i was ready to sell the club this spring.
            i will try it out and see if it will work.
            cheers,

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X