Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN COMING ACROSS ANOTHER BALL ON THE COURSE??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well as the joke stated when it comes to finding lost balls. "you should at least let them stop rolling", If you play long enough, you will accumulate golf balls either by harvesting or by getting better and not losing as many while your friends and relatives keep plying you with balls. If you want a ball, just ask someone. If you want to meet new people, just pick up their golf ball. I only buy Titleist. I mark all my balls with a blue dot over the number on both sides. I also play what you leave me when I stroll by the rough. I have hit snells but not K signatures. None on my course yet, and the snowbirds couldn't get any down south last year. No one , so far, from my club has sought out ebay or knet to buy some. Some day, someone will lose one and it will be near me and golf nirvana will occur with the adoption.
    "I never answer the phone; there maybe someone on the other end!" Fred Couples

Comment

was playing on Saturday and my friend had marked his ball with 'F*+K YOU' on one side, with 'AND YOU' on the other side. He hits one OB (internal OB) onto another fairway. One rather 'senior' gentlemen went to have a look at it as it was in the vicinity of his ball - he takes two looks at it, then calls his mate over, they both take a look at it in horror...all the while we are pissing ourselves laughing walking towards them.

That's definitely one way avoid confusion with ball marking
      http://www.galagolfclub.co.uk

Comment

I had an awkward situation happen the other day....I hit my ball into some rough off the tee on a hole that winds to the right a little bit. As I got around the corner I saw 2 guys right where my ball should have been....they were heading to the tee box on the back 9 and I was on the front....where my ball should have been was out of the way for them between their last green and next tee box.

Obvious red flag...so I say hey guys did you see a ball right around here? They immediately said nope and continued on. I'm looking around and one of the guys turns back and says dude I'm sorry is this your ball? I said yes..he said he was too embarrassed to tell me because he didn't see anyone around. I just laughed and said thanks. Good of him to own up finally but hopefully he learned from it. I felt super embarrassed for him....
        Ping K15- 10.5 Driver
        Taylormade R11 15 Deg
        Titleist 910F- 21 Deg
        Callaway Razr- 24 Deg
        Titleist 913H- 27 Deg
        Callaway Diablo Edge Irons- 7-Gap
        Taylormade RBZ- 55 Deg Wedge
        Titleist Vokey- 60 Deg Wedge
        Ping Scottsdale Putter
        Sun Mountain Bag
        Home Course: Pine Knot London

Comment

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
          TGN Announcement: B/S/T Forums
          TrGo
          We have been hard at work trying to find a solution to allow the Original Poster to reply to their own posts within the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. Unfortunately this is something that vBulliten themselves...
          Jul 22, 2017, 07:31 AM
        • TrGo
          TGN Giveaway: The Open Championship (British Open) 2017 Fantasy
          TrGo
          I'm excited to introduce our latest TGN Contest Giveaway for the 2017 Open Championship (British Open).

Here are the rules:
          • Reply to this thread and select one player from each of the 8
          Jul 17, 2017, 11:13 AM

OUR NEWSLETTER

Collapse

* indicates required
        Working...
        X