Collapse

the golf club - video game

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the golf club - video game

I have been a golf video game player ever since the first consoles came out.

Discovered this Gem of a Golf Game, that is pretty pure as far as golf goes and also comes with a course architect for designing your own courses.

Started playing about 3 months ago and will admit that I found it difficult to figure out, but with time and patience (I have none) it seems to be about the best golf sim I have ever played.

The studio that put it out is Canadian and in Nova Scotia. Thousands of courses are available and I have played a different course every time I am on it with no end to the selection.... Some of these designers are absolutely amazing in the realism that they create.

The game is only $35.00 and is available through Steam. A good video card and a minimum of an i5 chip set is needed to really see the amazing graphic qualities of the game. Jets flying overhead or a bunny by the side of the green munching away on the grass all add to the realism... Swans swimming in ponds, Deer grazing by the side of the forest...It really is quite amusing to see what you will find. The water is about as real as anything I have ever seen....

For those that like video golf games this is a must. It is available for both consoles and best of all on PC. I also would recommend on PC that you purchase an x box controller ,as it is the best way to play the game.

Check it out, I'm glad I did.

Those cold winter nights (and summer nights) will keep me busy
    Don't Drink & DRive...Don't Even Putt

Re: the golf club - video game

I just had to add this you tube I found that some guy made while playing the game. This testimonial is hilarious... some profanity...well a lot actually but still worth watching

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

this one too...you really see the passion for the game....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by caddishack; Jun 17, 2015, 06:54 AM.
    Don't Drink & DRive...Don't Even Putt

Comment

Re: the golf club - video game

Allot of profanity? Lol I think it was all swearing. He only thru in a 'the' or an 'it' once in awhile
      Mf'r, f'ckr, Mf'r, f'ckr hilarious. Looks great I'll definitely play that next off season
      PING CAMO BAG...
      WEAPONS...
      SRIXON ZX5 10.5
      3W TM M2
      HYB 19 deg Callaway Epic
      5-aw Callaway Epic Forged

SW TM Milled Grind 56
      LW TM MILLED GRIND 60

PUTTER Rotation TM Spider Tour, Scotty np2 ,
      3 ball Fang, RIFE TOUR

Comment

Collapse