Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Planning A Trip To A High End Track This Season ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Planning A Trip To A High End Track This Season ??

I normally have a few rounds planned at high end golf courses for each season but I suspect this year might be an exception. So far, the most expensive round planned is probably at National Pines who's guest fees max out at $100.

Are you planning on playing a high end course in '09 ??
    Canada's best golf instructor is Nick Starchuk.

Re: Who's Planning A Trip To A High End Track This Season ??

I would love to make a trip up to Muskoka Bay. Leftygolfer mentioned possibly making a roadie.

Comment

I'm trying to keep golf as cheap as possible this summer (aftern spending a little too much this winter on clubs and what not)

However being from Uxbridge and never having played Wooden Sticks, I'd really like to give that a go. I know enough people that work there that I could get the discounted fee if I went out with them. But thats about it for high end if you ask me for this season. Most probably dont consider that a high end course.
      Titleist 910D2 ACCRA DYMATCH RT S2
      Titleist 910fACCRA DYMATCH RT S2
      Titliest 910h 19-24 ACCRA DYMATCH RT S2
      Titleist 990 5-PW PX FLIGHTED 5.5
      Titleist SM Vokey 54-60
      Titleist Scotty Cameron DelMar

Comment

I usually get to play Westmount once a year, but guest fees are less than $100 IIRC.

Other than that, I'm getting so I think $100 is too much regardless. It's just a game.

Comment

I hope to get in a couple of rounds at higher end courses just need to get an invite or a group outing.

Comment

Not me. I'm going to get enough golf trying out some of the CL courses I've never had access to before.
            U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

Out of my own pocket: No farking way
              Out of business partners: No to super high-end, but solid tracks like Osprey, and MORE.

Comment

Bigwin Island...booked already for October 6...2 for 1 FM93 Golf Tour
                Eagles Nest a possibility if I join the GTA Golf Club

Comment

Originally posted by tywl
                  Bigwin Island...booked already for October 6...2 for 1 FM93 Golf Tour
                  Eagles Nest a possibility if I join the GTA Golf Club
                  JOIN IT!!!!!!

Thats the one course I'd love to play, the GTAGC discount this year is better this year I believe as well
                  Titleist 910D2 ACCRA DYMATCH RT S2
                  Titleist 910fACCRA DYMATCH RT S2
                  Titliest 910h 19-24 ACCRA DYMATCH RT S2
                  Titleist 990 5-PW PX FLIGHTED 5.5
                  Titleist SM Vokey 54-60
                  Titleist Scotty Cameron DelMar

Comment

cannot afford to after paying my 2009 dues....but maybe I'll invite you guys out to spend lots of money instead

I'll be a one man stimulus so that my 2010 dues don't go up....

Comment

I have a trip to Hawaii lined up this year so I'll be hitting Kapulua Plantation / Wailea Gold Course / Ko'Olau GC. Around the GTA I bought one of those Highland passes so I'll be hitting up BH, WS, CC, LH, and AG. I also got another Wooden Sticks pass for free at the Toronto Golf Show.

I'm scheduled for some business trips to California and the UK so I'm hoping to hit Pebble in April and maybe do a weekend tour up in Scotland near the end of the summer.

I also play Cobble Beach a lot when I'm in the area. If you know anyone with a CB voucher they want to get rid of let me know!
                      Taylormade R9 SuperDeep
                      KZG GF2 15*
                      Adams Pro Black 20*
                      Titleist AP2 4-PW
                      Titleist Vokey SM 52*, 56*, 60*
                      Taylormade Ghost

Comment

PGA West Stadium Course - April 16
                        PGA West Norman Course - April 20

Comment

I plan to play possibly three very good courses this year. Haven't decided which ones yet but am looking into what courses I can get onto. Either way as long as I can get on at least three amazing courses, I'll be happy. If not the I'm off to the USA next winter

Comment

Originally posted by Bellyhungry
                            Out of my own pocket: No farking way
                            Out of business partners: No to super high-end, but solid tracks like Osprey, and MORE.
                            I'm with you. Suppliers of mine usually take me out to places like Copper Creek, Angus Glen, Osprey Valley, Rebel Creek.....Glen Abbey is on the list this year because I have never played it, so is Wooden Sticks..you get the idea.

HOWEVER, I'd like a round at Deerhurst.
                            "The more I know about people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Comment

If Osprey is considered high end - I'll be playing at least half of my rounds at a high end course .. Also want to try and get out to Chambers Bay and or Bandon Dunes this year. We shall see. If anyone needs a playing partner at a high end track this year - I'm in
                              M2 D-type 9.5 accra CS1 60
                              Ping i25 18* accra CS1 70
                              Adams Red 20* Accra CS1 HB
                              TM M2 tour 4-9 NS Pro
                              Cally X-Forged 48, 52, 58, 64 Pro Modus3 105
                              Nike method MC3i

Osprey Valley Century Club
                              100 holes - May 2, 2016

Comment

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
                                TGN Giveaway: The FedEx Cup 2017 Fantasy
                                TrGo
                                I'm excited to announce our latest TGN Contest Giveaway for the 2017 FedEx Cup.

The winner will receive a brand new Scotty Cameron Newport Putter!!

Here are the rules:
                                Aug 21, 2017, 11:53 AM
                              • TrGo
                                TGN To-Do List
                                TrGo
                                Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
                                Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                              X