Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corporate Golf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corporate Golf

How much do you think,corporations will cut back on smoozing their
    customers..I think approx 40%..just look at your own company..

Re: Corporate Golf

I think way more than 40%! Already I know of 8 charity tournaments east of Toronto that have been cancelled due to lack of the usual corporate sponsorship.
    If St. Andrews is the home of golf, Askernish is it's soul......!

Comment

Originally posted by RCCHGA
      I think way more than 40%! Already I know of 8 charity tournaments east of Toronto that have been cancelled due to lack of the usual corporate sponsorship.
      I'm glad our Breast Cancer tournament hasn't been affected (yet!).
      U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

Originally posted by goshawk
        I'm glad our Breast Cancer tournament hasn't been affected (yet!).
        I think the issue that your charity is addressing is very near and dear to all of us. I mean women want to save themeselves, perfectly reasonable, and men love bewbies.... it's a match made in heaven.

BTW Lionel I'm considering playing if there's a TGN group looking for a 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by cdnputter
          I think the issue that your charity is addressing is very near and dear to all of us. I mean women want to save themeselves, perfectly reasonable, and men love bewbies.... it's a match made in heaven.

Haven't seen much interest as of yet (only one person has asked about entry fees), but then it's only March and the tournament isn't until June 22. I'll post further info on that thread when it becomes available.
          U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

Originally posted by goshawk
            Haven't seen much interest as of yet (only one person has asked about entry fees), but then it's only March and the tournament isn't until June 22. I'll post further info on that thread when it becomes available.
            Equal rights!!! Why do we have to pay for prostate examination?

The stats say that more men die from prostate cancer than women who are diagnosed with breast cancer.

I think its great we have the pink ribbon charity but what about the men?

Comment

Originally posted by slider
              Equal rights!!! Why do we have to pay for prostate examination?

The stats say that more men die from prostate cancer than women who are diagnosed with breast cancer.

I think its great we have the pink ribbon charity but what about the men?
              Our club had an inaugural "blue ribbon" tournament for prostate cancer that was well attended by the men. Quite a few women got into the act as volunteers for registration, hole sponsorship, scoring and the like. All in all a great cooperative effort..........as it should be

Comment

Originally posted by adultdaycareworker
                Our club had an inaugural "blue ribbon" tournament for prostate cancer that was well attended by the men. Quite a few women got into the act as volunteers for registration, hole sponsorship, scoring and the like. All in all a great cooperative effort..........as it should be
                I assume you mean The Survivors Golf Tournament at Summit promoted by 10 members of Summit who are all 'survivors' of prostate cancer. The 4th annual is scheduled for June 15th, if it's going ahead and I haven't heard otherwise. Each year they raise about $100,000 for the charity.
                If St. Andrews is the home of golf, Askernish is it's soul......!

Comment

Originally posted by cdnputter

I would have gotten in on this if I was in town,the last time I played there was also for a charity event and the course and food was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by RCCHGA
                    I assume you mean The Survivors Golf Tournament at Summit promoted by 10 members of Summit who are all 'survivors' of prostate cancer. The 4th annual is scheduled for June 15th, if it's going ahead and I haven't heard otherwise. Each year they raise about $100,000 for the charity.

No $100,000 a day for us.......much smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by adultdaycareworker
                      hole sponsorship
                      Care to explain
                      Adams XTD Ti 12.5* / TightLies 2 Ti / Super 9031 Tour / Ping WRX i20 Irons
                      Ping WRX Tour Gorge / YES Natalie Putter B-CG / Leupold GX-4 Rangefinder
                      Personal Best: 79, hoping for another sub 80 round before the Twilight Zone

Comment

Originally posted by TourIQ
                        Care to explain
                        Play nice in the sand box Harry!!
                        U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

I am seeing my firm pull almost 100% of golf tournament sponsorship this year, but I have already scheduled a couple of games with clients, so I suspect I will play about as much as last year, but the money will be more focused on 1-1 time, rather than sponsorship at events.
                          Still getting the hang of this game!

In the Ogio Atlas for riding or Ogio Vaporlite for carrying:

Ping G2 with HOT PINK Grafalloy Bimatrix
                          Srixon W-403 AD 5 wood
                          Nike 23 degree hybrid
                          Ping eye2+ irons 5-PW
                          Cleveland CG14 Gunmetal 52, 56
                          Bronze Ping Anser 3 with Tigershark grip

Comment

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
                            TGN Giveaway: The FedEx Cup 2017 Fantasy
                            TrGo
                            I'm excited to announce our latest TGN Contest Giveaway for the 2017 FedEx Cup.

The winner will receive a brand new Scotty Cameron Newport Putter!!

Here are the rules:
                            Aug 21, 2017, 11:53 AM
                          • TrGo
                            TGN To-Do List
                            TrGo
                            Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
                            Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                          X