The most important thread this week

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most important thread this week

THE LCBO MAY GO ON STRIKE!

I can't believe this hasn't been discussed yet. There was a free for all type atmosphere at my local store. The shelves were essentially empty. I had to beat down a old lady for a bottle penfolds bin 50. She was remarkably strong for her age but I had mass on my side.

Who else thinks this may be the most catastrophic thing going on in the city/province right now?

Re: The most important thread this week

Originally posted by corchard View Post

I can't believe this hasn't been discussed yet. There was a free for all type atmosphere at my local store. The shelves were essentially empty. I had to beat down a old lady for a bottle penfolds bin 50. She was remarkably strong for her age but I had mass on my side.

Who else thinks this may be the most catastrophic thing going on in the city/province right now?
    I might have to develop a cannabis habit. Anyone know a good dealer?

Comment

What? Do you have a link to a news story?

Comment

Just head over to the nearest native reserve; plenty and cheap.

Comment

aren't there a few heavy wine drinkers on this board with cases of red wine in the basement?

Comment

Originally posted by focal View Post
            aren't there a few heavy wine drinkers on this board with cases of red wine in the basement?
            I used to be one but after looking at my cellar I relaized The cupboard is bare.

Problem is that everything is being hoarded.

Comment

Unofficial word is the pickets lines will be up tomorrow.
              In The Ogio
              Driver - Titleist 910 w/Diamana 'ilima
              Fairway Woods - Titleist 980F 3 & 5 w/Speeder
              Hybrids - Titleist 910 H w/Diamana Kal'li
              Irons - Wilson FG Tour V2 w/KBS Tours
              Wedges - Wilson FG Tours w/TT DG SPinners
              Putter - Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum
              MEMBER OF THE 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2018 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Mule56 View Post
                Unofficial word is the pickets lines will be up tomorrow.

NONONONONO

Comment

More than welcome to raid my liquor cabinet. I keep getting $50 gift certificates and don't know what to do with them. About the only thing I will touch every now and then is a drink of Crown Royal. Other than that, Gibsons, Captain Morgan, Lambs, Hennesey, Schmirnoff......theres tons of stuff in there that hasnt had the seal broken.
                  "The more I know about people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Comment

We have to get you into fine wine my friend. That stuff is for grand parents and drunks.

Comment

come to ottawa! we just simply have to drive over the river and voila, problem solved!
                      MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
                        Just head over to the nearest native reserve; plenty and cheap.

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Samick View Post
                          More than welcome to raid my liquor cabinet. I keep getting $50 gift certificates and don't know what to do with them. About the only thing I will touch every now and then is a drink of Crown Royal. Other than that, Gibsons, Captain Morgan, Lambs, Hennesey, Schmirnoff......theres tons of stuff in there that hasnt had the seal broken.
                          Please PM me your address and I will see you Saturday afternoon!!!
                          In The Bag:
                          Cobra FlyZ+ 8.5° w/Axe SWD50
                          Adams XTD Ti 15° w/Axe SL Tour
                          G15 Hybrids 17° & 20° & 24°
                          G25 Irons 5 - U
                          Wishon CX Micro 52°, 56°, 60°
                          Odyssey BSTD #9 or TM Spider Belly

Comment

Does that mean that people here will be willing to BST booze now on this forum also? I have a half bottle of Grey Goose in my freezer that I will trade for a box of TM red balls... any takers?
                            Quickme

What's in the Bag!

Titty 910 D3 9*
                            cobra s2 3w
                            Titty ZB 4-pw PX 6.5
                            Vokey SM 56
                            Cleveland 900 (Gun Metal) 60
                            Scotty Cameron Hollywood

Comment

We have to get you into fine wine my friend. That stuff is for grand parents and drunks.
                              Oooohhh boy...dont bring wine near me, it doesn't agree with me one bit. Could be that one night, when I was much younger when I participated in a little house party and I had (of all things) a HUGE magnum of wine that was consumed too fast for fear it would go bad! I can't even stand the smell of it.

Originally posted by QA10 View Post
                              Please PM me your address and I will see you Saturday afternoon!!!
                              Might be a bit of a drive for you...but definately worth your while.
                              "The more I know about people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X