Collapse

LMG. Convenience fee + rain = :(

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMG. Convenience fee + rain = :(

As you guys know, LMG charges a $1.50 convenience fee/golfer to book with them. I know it's not much relative to the savings you (sometimes) get but on weekends like this where I may have to cancel my Sunday tee time, it really irks me to cancel and lose my $6. This will be the second time this year.

They should really refund the fee if you can't play due to weather.

Re: LMG. Convenience fee + rain =

I agree but it is the cost of using their service.

Comment

Originally posted by loud View Post
      As you guys know, LMG charges a $1.50 convenience fee/golfer to book with them. I know it's not much relative to the savings you (sometimes) get but on weekends like this where I may have to cancel my Sunday tee time, it really irks me to cancel and lose my $6. This will be the second time this year.

Can't you show up for your tee time and ask for rain check? (providing it is raining)
      Member of 2012, 2013, 2015 TGN Ryder Cup Team
      Member of 2014 OG Ryder Cup Team

Comment

Originally posted by loud View Post

Serves you right for not putting the money in the hands of the golf course. Middle men should be hung by their toe nails for sticking their hands in the wallet of businessmen.
        Canada's best golf instructor is Nick Starchuk.

Comment

I can understand it...no different than booking a hotel and cancelling at the last minute, the hotel may charge you for 1 nights stay.
          No different than a "restocking charge" at many merchants when you return an item.
          I don't think LMG is getting rich off the service charge (Golf Now has had it for a while and they are both owned by the golf channel now)
          I know lots of folks who play in the rain, and will only get off the course if
          a horn blows
          Brampton

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X