Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FYI: Tiger is on Fallen tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI: Tiger is on Fallen tonight

They are going to go head to head at Tiger Woods 10 on the Wii with the Motion Plus Sensors.
    Mike R.

Re: FYI: Tiger is on Fallen tonight

Sweet ***..... going to get the wife a Wii sometime this week so I will have to get Tiger so I can try this motion sensor stuff.. already have it for PS3 and it rocks!
    Ping G30/TFC
    X2Hot/Accra
    Speedline Classic 20*/V2
    G10/TFC
    CB2 6-GW/KBS
    Vokey SM4 54*, 58*/Spinners
    A011067

Comment

Originally posted by Kace View Post
      They are going to go head to head at Tiger Woods 10 on the Wii with the Motion Plus Sensors.
      lol I was trying to figure out what show "fallen" was, and then saw the promo for Late Night with Jimmy Fallon... assuming thats what you meant? Apparently jimmy beat Tiger at TW10??
      ** I do not claim responsibility for any of the preceding opinions because I am legally insane - Hombre Lefty

Comment

Finally wathced it on PVR this morning... Every talk show Tiger does he looks so awkward... I mean even Lucas Glover looked more natural on TV.. Tiger looks so Rigid..... Fallen was fun to watch I love his jokes!
        Ping G30/TFC
        X2Hot/Accra
        Speedline Classic 20*/V2
        G10/TFC
        CB2 6-GW/KBS
        Vokey SM4 54*, 58*/Spinners
        A011067

Comment

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
          Free Bucket of Balls plus 35% off from iRange Toronto
          TrGo
          iRange Toronto has a special offer for TGN members. Bring the attached coupon with you and receive a free bucket of balls plus receive 35% off of the range rates for additional balls.

Oct 7, 2017, 08:03 AM
        • TrGo
          TGN To-Do List
          TrGo
          Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
          Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
        X