Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Privileged Play - How it works?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Privileged Play - How it works?

I have a Priv Play card that I got with my air miles, but I haven't used it yet. A buddy just offered me a place at Piper's, but I have a problem with paying $90 for that course! Anyways...I check Priv Play's website, and it's a member course.

He didn't let them know I was a member...does that matter? Or do I just show up and show my card to the pro shop?

Thanks!

Re: Privileged Play - How it works?

Originally posted by Paully25 View Post
    I have a Priv Play card that I got with my air miles, but I haven't used it yet. A buddy just offered me a place at Piper's, but I have a problem with paying $90 for that course! Anyways...I check Priv Play's website, and it's a member course.

He didn't let them know I was a member...does that matter? Or do I just show up and show my card to the pro shop?

Thanks!
    It doesn't matter. At least I've never had any trouble. Normally you just show up and as you are paying show them the card and they'll knock off your 20%.

The only time I'd be sure to let them know in advance is when you are using your two-for-one coupon.

Comment

Originally posted by JR59 View Post
      It doesn't matter. At least I've never had any trouble. Normally you just show up and as you are paying show them the card and they'll knock off your 20%.

The only time I'd be sure to let them know in advance is when you are using your two-for-one coupon.

That' s all you need to do Paully, its also good for a cart if your taking one.
      Thomas4golf

Titleist 910 D2 10.5*/ Accra MY 70 Dymatch
      Srixon 745 /6-PW / TT XP 105
      Callaway XR 4 , 5 , 6 Hybrids / Accra I series
      SM6 Wedges 52 F/56S/60K / Spinner
      Evnroll 2/ SS Pistol GT Tour
      Titleist Stadry Cart Bag
      XR9 Electric Cart From Par Caddy
      GX/3i Leopold
      Member of Cedar Brae G&C Club

Comment

Cool...I was just concerned because it says on the Priv Play site that you should ID yourself as a member when the time is booked. Piper's is a $70 course to me - not a $90 course. It's a great walk.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Paully25 View Post
          Cool...I was just concerned because it says on the Priv Play site that you should ID yourself as a member when the time is booked. Piper's is a $70 course to me - not a $90 course. It's a great walk.

Thanks guys!
          The only time I've had to let them know I was a member is if you're using the option to book 3 days ahead of the public

Comment

I'm using my 2 for 1 this weekend at Lionhead Legends. Can't wait to be beaten up. Definitely had to advise the course prior to this one. Usually the card when paying will suffice though.

Comment

TGN Spotlight

Collapse

• TrGo
              TGN Giveaway: The FedEx Cup 2017 Fantasy
              TrGo
              I'm excited to announce our latest TGN Contest Giveaway for the 2017 FedEx Cup.

The winner will receive a brand new Scotty Cameron Newport Putter!!

Here are the rules:
              Aug 21, 2017, 11:53 AM
            • TrGo
              TGN To-Do List
              TrGo
              Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and suggestions on improvements to TGN. We've been able to implement many of the changes and still have a lot on the go. It would be great if this thread...
              Aug 5, 2017, 11:38 AM

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
            X