No announcement yet.
Collapse

New England Patriots

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be an exciting prospect, though, I don't know how proficient CK is as a pocket passer. Given the porous nature of the front line, though, it might be better if the backup could run and gun for his own protection and in order to make plays before he's nailed.

Originally posted by ManFromMoffat View Post

I agree. That'd be quite a change-up. Go from a guy wearing snowshoes to Kap.
    This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
      Garropolo for a second round pick! That’s it? I’m shocked.
      He's an UFA at the end of the year so no guarantee SF will be able to sign him.
      We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
      Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
      Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
      Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
      Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
      Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
      Srixon Star XV
      Ogio Grom bag

Comment

• True, but I’m hoping they’ve already spoken with him about that. What’s not apparent is what B.B. has in mind. He’s usually one step ahead of everyone else, though in the last year they picked up a few dogs.

Originally posted by dmcdam View Post

He's an UFA at the end of the year so no guarantee SF will be able to sign him.
        Last edited by mpare; Oct 31, 2017, 07:09 PM.

Comment

True, but I’m they’ve already spoken with him about that. What’s not apparent is what B.B. has in mind. He’s usually one step ahead of everyone else, though in the last year they picked up a few dogs.

Could be but I think that's likely why he went cheap.
          We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
          Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
          Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
          Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
          Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
          Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
          Srixon Star XV
          Ogio Grom bag

Comment

• Garoppolo as a UFA at the end of the year might explain it completely but AJ McCarron (almost) to the as-lowly-or-lowlier-than-the-49ers Browns for a 2nd and 3rd? Did Belichick miss out on a better deal?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-at-deadline/
            WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

• This video is a must watch, if you want to understand how the Patriots’ win in Super Bowl LI was no accident. The amount of time spent during the entire year on conditioning, planning and attention to detail, including even analyzing the tendencies of the refs, is incredible.

Comment

• Thumbs UP!
                "I never answer the phone; there maybe someone on the other end!" Fred Couples

Comment

• Attention to detail!
                  Hope those coaches are paid well.
                  111 practices that yr.
                  Every players tendency is exposed.

Comment

• Good win over the Bills.

AmI the only one who thinks that the refs don't appear to know how to call a penalty when it comes to Gronkowski getting mauled? That said, I think that he may be facing a potential suspension for his cheap shot to a defenceless Bills player late in the game. Once gain, that player wasn't called when he interfered with Gronk in the process of intercepting a pass. However, Gronk's hit to that player's head is going to justly attract League office attention.
                    Last edited by mpare; Dec 3, 2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• , Gronk deserves a few games. My problem with the NFL is not enough players are thrown out of games for late hits and then suspended.
                      "The Older I Get...
                      The Longer My Drives Used To Be."
                      Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y

Comment

• Gronk does not deserve a few games. He will be fined but with assasins like Suh out there still playing and Talib fighting, they wont give more than a game if at all. And it will only rally the Pats invoking an "us vs. the league" attitude that brought them to the top before and will again. Terrible refs. Missed a fine game.
                        "I never answer the phone; there maybe someone on the other end!" Fred Couples

Comment

Good win over the Bills.

AmI the only one who thinks that the refs don't appear to know how to call a penalty when it comes to Gronkowski getting mauled? That said, I think that he may be facing a potential suspension for his cheap shot to a defenceless Bills player late in the game. Once gain, that player wasn't called when he interfered with Gronk in the process of intercepting a pass. However, Gronk's hit to that player's head is going to justly attract League office attention.
                          (Big Pats and Gronk fan here.)

That late-ish hit by Gronk was quite the cheap shot. That said, replays of his patterns often show some clear form of interference against him. He usually doesn't get the call and there was at least one push-off call against him that Romo called "weak". He is like the kid who is a head taller than the rest, who kids bounce off of, who gets penalized instead. Big fine and though I hope for no suspension, can't say it would be undeserved. Just commit to calling things properly..

Comment

• A good argument for suspending Gronk:

Comment

• Originally posted by gatsby View Post
                              Gronk does not deserve a few games. He will be fined but with assasins like Suh out there still playing and Talib fighting, they wont give more than a game if at all. And it will only rally the Pats invoking an "us vs. the league" attitude that brought them to the top before and will again. Terrible refs. Missed a fine game.
                              Fine will be punishment enough.
                              I heat of the moment blunder doesn't warrant a suspension.
                              Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Gronk won't be playing next weekend. Can't say I'm surprised.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X