Collapse

Marijuana Legalization

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Secam View Post
    Pot in the LCBO stores. The "Staff Pick" by checkout will be interesting. I imagine their Food & Drink magazine will be featuring more brownie recipes, along with a whole host of munchie & weed pairing suggestions.
    Alternatively, it could be called "Grass and Graze".

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

• Now that it will be so easy to obtain, I would imagine that a whole generation of us who partook in high school and university may be tempted to light one up again. Euchre clubs may take on a whole new level of fun. I think that the lawn bowling teams will have a no pot policy. Who can lawn bowl whilst stoned?

Comment

• someone better trademark Beer Booze & Bong before the Gov hangs it over their new Cornerstore.

seriously,what a crock idea it is for our Gov to legalize pot and distribute it without all the considerations in place.

they pretty well told law enforcement to blow it up their arse.

Ontario is the first province out of the gate with a detailed plan to sell and distribute recreational marijuana when Ottawa legalizes it next summer.
        Last edited by bl8d; Sep 9, 2017, 10:34 AM.
        things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

• Originally posted by bl8d View Post
          someone better trademark Beer Booze & Bong before the Gov hangs it over their new Cornerstore.

seriously,what a crock idea it is for our Gov to legalize pot and distribute it without all the considerations in place.

they pretty well told law enforcement to blow it up their arse.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/ontario...2020-1.3580488
          What ever they do, there will be more 'consideration in place' than at present.

Take a toke and relax man. Its not the end of the world.
          In The Bag

Golf clubs

"You're just expected to work and die ...
          and maybe buy some useless s**t you don't need inbetween"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredk View Post

What ever they do, there will be more 'consideration in place' than at present.

Take a toke and relax man. Its not the end of the world.
            LoL. I did inhale and I did have sex with that woman. I think I did.
            things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

• I'm curious to see the money trail with what they should make from it. Would be nice to see some trickle down to various social programs. As far as I'm concerned; pick your favorite place and try and help those people.

Comment

• Originally posted by bl8d View Post

LoL. I did inhale and I did have sex with that woman. I think I did.
                Then you are on the path to enlightenment...
                In The Bag

Golf clubs

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rifleman View Post
                  I'm curious to see the money trail with what they should make from it. Would be nice to see some trickle down to various social programs. As far as I'm concerned; pick your favorite place and try and help those people.
                  I wonder how many will grow their own. The closet grow industry is well developed. It's not rocket science and you don't need a fancy still.
                  In The Bag

Golf clubs

Comment

• The supply and distribution of Marijuana is a tremendous stream of revenue, UH DUH ! When a revenue strapped Government makes a rocket science argument in favour of it,it is a straight forward case of "show me the money". Decriminalize it, and you get to control it. Possession is 9/10 of the Law of Commerce.

Government and Conscience are sibling rivals born of the same mother, by fathers unknown.
                    Last edited by bl8d; Sep 10, 2017, 11:02 AM.
                    things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

• Anybody invested in these stocks in the last month. They have been on a big roll . . . I still find funny that some of the Professional Investor are still staying away from these stocks. There seem to be some big company now (Canopy, Aurora, Aphria, etc...). Also Constellation (own Corona) has now invested with Canopy. This has to bring some validity to the sector.
                      If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• If you're interested in making some serious money, try to get in as an angel investor. I know two of the angel investors in Canopy, they've made a huge amount of money and it will only get better for them. There are quite a few of the smaller companies looking for some help in this area.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rifleman View Post
                          If you're interested in making some serious money, try to get in as an angel investor. I know two of the angel investors in Canopy, they've made a huge amount of money and it will only get better for them. There are quite a few of the smaller companies looking for some help in this area.
                          True but not necessary.

Made a 10 bagger in WEED.to, 4 bagger in HEMP.V and now making plenty in LDS.C

Lower barrier to entry by buying in the open market vs becoming an angel.

Clearly, Canopy angels are set for life with any kind of size to their original investment.

Bladerunner

Comment

• Couldn't agree more with you, plenty of good stocks around. On twitter CanadaPotStocks is a good place to watch, they are on top of everything. The two people I know that invested with Canopy were set for life before they got into Canopy, just more money for those guys. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Comment

• From time to time, in the past, I might have a granola bar or similar at the turn. But now am thinking maybe something with some special additives.
                              Cookie with 5 mg THC, or brownie bar with 10 mg THC.
                              How long before this comes to an LCBO near you?

Click image for larger version

Name:	zootology.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	414.2 KB
ID:	2774715

Comment

• Edibles will be later as I understand it. The initial release is meant to be botanicals only.

Not that a cottage industry won’t likely spring up in restaurants, supper clubs etc.
                                Still getting the hang of this game!

In the Ogio Atlas for riding or Ogio Vaporlite for carrying:

Ping G2 with HOT PINK Grafalloy Bimatrix
                                Srixon W-403 AD 5 wood
                                Nike 23 degree hybrid
                                Ping eye2+ irons 5-PW
                                Cleveland CG14 Gunmetal 52, 56
                                Bronze Ping Anser 3 with Tigershark grip

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse