Donald Rump - singularly unsuited to be POTUS

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Donald Rump - singularly unsuited to be POTUS

Originally posted by mcgsxr View Post
    Ricardo Montalban would have been my choice.

I am willing to bet his skin is STILL the same color, 8 years after passing...
    Like fine Corinthian leather?.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bern View Post
      If you don't think Trump is a misogynist after this I don't know what else could convince you. He talks this way about his daughters.

I can't see Rump Lovers having a problem with any of that. Speaks volumes about them.
      WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

Trump talking about his daughter in that manner suggests sexual obsession, and borderline incestuous tendencies.

If someone I knew talked about his daughter in that way, even in "the locker room", let alone in a televised interview, I would feel sorry for the girl, concerned for her safety and would want to keep my own daughter and myself, distant from him.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post
          Trump may finally have landed an A-List performer for the inauguration.

Rumours are going round that Paul Anka will sing "My Way", with new lyrics written for the event.
          Not so fast ...
          Paul Anka Not Performing Trump Inauguration
          http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...uguration.html

Comment

Originally posted by smc66 View Post
            Not so fast ...
            It's likely that Trump's security team found out he's an immigrant and therefore a threat.

Comment

Comment

....to hand everything over to “Kim Jong-Eric and Kim Jong-Donald.”

One week before Donald Trump’s inauguration, the ‘Late Night’ host dove into his open ‘hostility’ with the concept of a free media.

Comment

Originally posted by smc66 View Post
                  Not so fast ...
                  Wow.

Just like that, a dream is shattered.
                  "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                  ...Iggy

Comment

If you lean Left you will hate Trump, if you lean Right, you will hate Obama; and the Internet will provide you all the ammunition you want to support your arguments.

While I have always been "Center-Right" in my thinking, like the old PC's in Canada, I feel Obama is a centrist on the political spectrum. I think he has done a great job despite obstruction from all quarters.

Trump is a moop, and ultimately his qualities as a person will taint his decisions. I cannot wait for the faux-pas that will do him in; I would not be surprised if it was very soon.

Comment

So, just for fun, will the invasion of the US by Russia actually happen on Jan. 20?

Comment

Originally posted by pendlebg View Post
                        So, just for fun, will the invasion of the US by Russia actually happen on Jan. 20?
                        Don't worry. Sarah Palin is watching out for them from her house.

Comment

Originally posted by jimfastcar View Post
                          If you lean Left you will hate Trump, if you lean Right, you will hate Obama; and the Internet will provide you all the ammunition you want to support your arguments.

While I have always been "Center-Right" in my thinking, like the old PC's in Canada, I feel Obama is a centrist on the political spectrum. I think he has done a great job despite obstruction from all quarters.

Trump is a moop, and ultimately his qualities as a person will taint his decisions. I cannot wait for the faux-pas that will do him in; I would not be surprised if it was very soon.
                          Other than having to look up "moop", I think you're right on.

Politics have become so partisan it's both frustrating as a citizen to watch each party either pursue wins on purely idealogical lines, or to block and interfere with every piece of legislation, with little to no regard to the impact of these actions on the country.

I honestly cannot see how someone who is still up all night making angry tweets will have the discipline or even take the effort to learn what he's not allowed to do. It will turn into an odd spectacle as his supporters turn against their own Constitution in his defense.

As a fellow centre-right guy (who's been pushed left because the right have moved so far from centre) I would have been happy enough to see any number of Trump's RNC rivals in his place. This is not about the party, it's about the "singularly unsuitable" Donald Trump, and it's personal.
                          "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                          ...Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post
                            I honestly cannot see how someone who is still up all night making angry tweets will have the discipline or even take the effort to learn what he's not allowed to do. It will turn into an odd spectacle as his supporters turn against their own Constitution in his defense.
                            I am beginning to realize that Trump sees next Friday as more of a coronation than an inauguration.

Comment

Originally posted by sauerkraut View Post
                              Don't worry. Sarah Palin is watching out for them from her house.
                              Has anyone heard a single word from the Momma Grizzly since the election? For that matter, where has she been since the RNC?

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post
                                Has anyone heard a single word from the Momma Grizzly since the election? For that matter, where has she been since the RNC?
                                Other than the rumour she is under consideration to become the Ambassador to Canada, nothing. I think her qualifications are she can see Canada from her front yard.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X