Donald Rump - singularly unsuited to be POTUS

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Donald Rump - singularly unsuited to be POTUS

Originally posted by IanB View Post
    a man who should be under psychiatric care, not overseeing the largest military in the world.
    WHAT? Trump is going to oversee the Chinese Military?

Largest Armies in the World - Army is one of the branches of the Military Forces of any nation. The military is an authorized body that facilitates implementation of state interest. Find here the list of countries with the largest Armies in the world.
    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by vermin40 View Post
      I wonder if CNN thought it was newsworthy to worry about this "general protocol" before any other president's inauguration. I'm guessing not.
      Kind of a left wing dog whistle.
      This protocol is not a secret. It was even mentioned in an episode of The West Wing, and Kiefer Sutherland's current TV show is based on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post
        And now, it's a different day....
        We're not having a difference of opinion here's it's simply that I'm right and you're wrong
        ----
        Long Live the Patriarchy

Comment

Originally posted by bk51 View Post
          We're not having a difference of opinion here's it's simply that I'm right and you're wrong
          Normally I would try to take the high road, except that it's closed for a marathon....

Comment

State funeral for America today.

RIP America, you will be missed.

Comment

Today marks the beginning of the heart attack that America will have before it looks deeply at itself in the mirror and makes the conscious decision to start eating healthier.
              What's in the Taylormade TMX Stand Bag:
              Titleist 910D2 10.5* (w/ Oban Devotion)
              RBZ 3w 15*
              RBZ Tour 3h 18.5*
              Adams CB2 4-GW (KBS Tour 90)
              CG15 52*,56*

Putters:
              Byron Morgan DH89x
              Byron Morgan 611x

Comment

This protocol is not a secret. It was even mentioned in an episode of The West Wing, and Kiefer Sutherland's current TV show is based on it.
                Never said it was a secret. My point was CNN would never have had a segment on it prior to any other President's inauguration.

Comment

Yes, but they did discuss this constitutional issue. That they did so means what exactly?

Never said it was a secret. My point was CNN would never have had a segment on it prior to any other President's inauguration.
                  This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Originally posted by mpare View Post
                    Yes, but they did discuss this constitutional issue. That they did so means what exactly?
                    Let me frame this differently. The day or the day before Justin Trudeau was sworn in and CTV ran a segment about what would happen if he was assassinated (regardless of it being something that must have a contingency plan) do you think that would have been appropriate?
                    I know I can count on you to be honest Mike.
                    Personally I think it would be highly inappropriate regardless of my feelings toward the person being sworn into an office even somebody as detestable as Wynne.

Comment

Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post
                      State funeral for America today.

RIP America, you will be missed.
                      wow..hit the nail on the head
                      with that one

Comment

Let me frame this differently. The day or the day before Justin Trudeau was sworn in and CTV ran a segment about what would happen if he was assassinated (regardless of it being something that must have a contingency plan) do you think that would have been appropriate?
                        I know I can count on you to be honest Mike.
                        Personally I think it would be highly inappropriate regardless of my feelings toward the person being sworn into an office even somebody as detestable as Wynne.
                        I actually agree with you on this. I think it's inappropriate in this context.

Comment

Do you know for a fact that CNN never had a feature about this protocol before now?

But, the point of the protocol is to have a contingency plan for a disaster affecting many key officials in the government all at once, as opposed to assassinating a single individual. There is already another protocol meant to deal with assassination, and it's called the 25th Amendment.

Comment

Do you know for a fact that CNN never had a feature about this protocol before now?

But, the point of the protocol is to have a contingency plan for a disaster affecting many key officials in the government all at once, as opposed to assassinating a single individual. There is already another protocol meant to deal with assassination, and it's called the 25th Amendment.
                            Benzie - I can't continue. Cheese has said he agrees with me. Do you think he enjoyed typing that? No he didn't. Therefore, on that basis alone I demand you admit defeat on this topic.

Comment

Trump's insecurity and the need to be legitimate is reflected in his supporters.

Who cares? Let them eat cake!

Comment

Benzie - I can't continue. Cheese has said he agrees with me. Do you think he enjoyed typing that? No he didn't. Therefore, on that basis alone I demand you admit defeat on this topic.
                                Your logic is laughably but unsurprisingly asymmetrical. I can't imagine any of your lot ever admitting defeat -- as evidenced by threads on this site and obvious evidence.
                                WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X