Collapse

Joe Lacava

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Lacava

Close to one year ago this article was wrote about him and his wait for the best player of his time. It's hard for me to believe that Tiger isn't paying him something to sit on the sidelines in wait.

Re: Joe Lacava

Originally posted by Johnrw View Post
    Close to one year ago this article was wrote about him and his wait for the best player of his time. It's hard for me to believe that Tiger isn't paying him something to sit on the sidelines in wait.

http://www.golfdigest.com/story/joe-...th-tiger-woods

this quote from above link tells me he is on a retainer.

"I understand what you are asking and what I'll tell you is this: Tiger has been great to me since day one,'' LaCava said. "And he continues to be great and very generous with me.''
    things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Originally posted by Johnrw View Post

http://www.golfdigest.com/story/joe-...th-tiger-woods
      First in with "It will be along wait, Jack Nicklaus is retired."

Comment

Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post
        First in with "It will be along wait, Jack Nicklaus is retired."
        That's a bit of a stretch. Jack's last Masters was 11 years before Tiger's. I'm not here to argue who's the greatest of all time. But to say Tiger isn't the greatest player of his time would be absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mookie View Post
          That's a bit of a stretch. Jack's last Masters was 11 years before Tiger's. I'm not here to argue who's the greatest of all time. But to say Tiger isn't the greatest player of his time would be absurd.
          I was making a joke about the predictable responses we sometimes get around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post
            I was making a joke about the predictable responses we sometimes get around here.
            Oh sorry. I misinterpreted what you were getting at. The sarcasm flew over my head. 4:45 on a Friday in busy season, my brain has become mush

Comment

Originally posted by Mookie View Post
              Oh sorry. I misinterpreted what you were getting at. The sarcasm flew over my head. 4:45 on a Friday in busy season, my brain has become mush
              Nah, it's probably me. I worded it in a way that can easily be taken as serious.

Comment

Originally posted by bl8d View Post
                this quote from above link tells me he is on a retainer.
                "I understand what you are asking and what I'll tell you is this: Tiger has been great to me since day one,'' LaCava said. "And he continues to be great and very generous with me.''
                Joe will be fine as long as he doesn't tell the media what the actually amount is, ask the" Fluff" about that.
                Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                X